Archive through October 24, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
must sell 60" cub cadet off a 982 missing belt covers has some surface rust spindles are good blades are not. asking $300. obo

I have a 1971 73 for sale. The engine was recently cleaned professionally and runs great. Asking $700, located in Oak Lawn, a southern suburb of Chicago.
232268.jpg

Just in time for the snow season. Part# AF in the attached pic. Allows you to put a "push lift" snowblower on a regular cub cadet like a 782.

232280.jpg

232281.jpg

$45 includes shipping

For sale- Cub Cadet Original Parts. I have a 3 speed tranny with a broken shifter(tranny moves freely), a steering shaft, dash tower, a good frame with front axle, spindles, and an implement lift lever. Ill take $150 for everything. These are located in my Cub Mobile out in Ames IA till Friday november 11, after that date they will be located in Springville IA. Please call 319-929-0902 or email (in my profile) Thanks

Cub Cadet 1250 hydro project machine. K301 12hp that does run if you put in battery, needs some tuning to get to run better tho. Hydro works, no sheetmetal for front. Tires decent, good lil machine to clean up & get back to work. $200 as it sits in pics. Pick up in Wellman,Iowa

232321.jpg

232322.jpg

NEW complete Kohler Command ch1000 40hp big block v-twin. This thing is a brute! U wanna make a 4wd plow machine lol this it the power plant you gotta have
buttrock.gif
$1800 would prefer this thing to be picked up in SE, Iowa, it is a heavy piece of machine & will have to be shipped through a freight company if it is to be shipped.
232351.jpg

Also have a new complete Kohler High Output 23hp v-twin. This has an optional bolt on rear pto shaft as well. New & ready to go! $800 & this one can be shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
232352.jpg

picked up a 1211 for the sheet metal & deck engine had a broken rod.tractor is now completely broken down & is being parted out.lift cyl 30$ ,steering column & gearbox 50$hydro &trans 125$.anything else you might need, feel free to give me a call.i'm in S.E. connecticut 860-464-2287.thanks mike

1961 Cub original with a serial #21,xxx, 8hp engine that looks to be off a 70 or 71 with basket style starter pulley, runs good. Has nice fenders, rear hitch, spring assist brinly hitch and old Gum Dipped Firestone 6-12 ags. Price is $625 complete or will sell parts seperate.

Prices seperate-$225 tractor minus ALL the goodies, or $300 with nice original ag tires; Fenders-$250;Hitch-$160;Brinly Adapter-$80, Spring assist-$50; Rear ags-$100.

Also have a nice trip blade for $100 for an Original
**I have pictures on my phone, I can email or text**

Still have New fuel pumps, big box 70 dash, and a few other parts left from end of September post.

Call or text 937-638-2003

The Brinly adapter, Original 3 point and spring assist listed below are all spoken for. I still have the tractor with fenders for $350; or $175 minus fenders. Snow blade dropped to $85 and if you just want the fenders they are $225 plus shipping.

** I can deliver the above items to the Marietta Ohio area this weekend for a small fee for gas**

Latest posts

Back