• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 21, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
Bryan-
I wish you'd tell me how you really feel.

Oh, and don't waste time sending it in an email, just go ahead and post here on the open forum...

roflol.gif

Steve, you will like your "148" when you get it built. I have had a "148" for a couple of years now, a 128 with a 14hp replacement engine (bone stock) for a couple of years now. You'll run out of traction long before you'll run out of power. Mine is going to make its debut as a Novice/Light Stock puller next season, most likely. Depends on which class I can make the weight in, if I weighed 100 lbs. less it'd be no problem, I could run it in either, but right now Light Stock looks to be what I'll have to run in. Can't modify the tractor for Novice class, but I can remove the PTO clutch and lift assembly to make the weight for Light Stock.

ART - You must have bought that big green diesel Garden Tractor advertised on YT's site earlier in the week since your unloading a bunch of CC stuff.... Supposed to have been in DeWitt, IA.

Art -

That's why we call it the OPEN forum, isn't it?
lol.gif

So, wasn't sure what to expect out of that MWSC clutch. Had the 122 runnin half throttle and wouldnt you know that pedal slipped out from under my foot and pulled them front wheels about a foot off the ground. I'd call that satisfied.
MJS

Matt- Dump it at full throttle in 3rd gear and you will get the same, maybe even higher!
happy.gif

I have one in my 14hp geardrive plow tractor, LOVE it.

Heading back east this morning, see most all of you next weekend.

Steve-
Is it fair to assume that next week's event will be a "rain or shine" gala? I'm assuming with the amount of iron-swapping we've heard about that you'll see some of us in the neighborhood anyway, just curious if there's a plan incase of incliment weather.

Thanks for your generous offer to help make it work out for those who can't attend next week!

Art -

Plow Day 8 could be just like the aforementioned movie
wink.gif

Plow Day 8 now arriving at gate 3...
Gate 4...
Gate 5...
Gate 6...

I think it'll stop at Gate 30

....."NO, the white phone"

Charlie -

Reminds me of having to go from one end of Denver airport (where the BIG United planes are) to the other end (where the United puddle-jumpers are)
lol.gif

..."The white zone is for the immediate loading and unloading of Cub Cadets and equipment.....there will be no stopping in the red zone...............Oh REALLY Vernon...."

Well, we have now renamed Matt`s tractor hobby ( Orange County Tractor). We almost had a fatality when I tried to adjust the carb on the 122 supersport!!! We have to find a new means of transportation for next week,but as hard as Pauly Jr. alias Matt Schwartz has worked on the 122 we will make every effort to be there. Steve, I will have some good door prizes for the Gang in appreciation for your continuing kindness!! Father of the Tractor Monster!!

To Plow Day? What is it, Sir?

It's a place where they take sick and injured
people, but that's not important right now...

:-}

Digger,
Sorry for the confusion on the tires,,I'm just all a twitter on these yellow and white tractors. This stuff gets real addictive after a while.

Still haven't seen hide ner hair of Dan H either....

DARN DARN DARN it anyway, was putting new seals in my 1450 Cub hydro today and when I got to the trunion shaft I found the new seals I had in stock were for the 782 so the two on the trunion shaft wouldn't fit. Had to order them so it will be next week sometime before I can finish.

22398.jpg

Its taking some time this time as I am taking pictures of each step and writing up a step by step procedure. I spend more time cleaning my hands so I can pick up the camera, don't know why the wife didn't want to spend the day in the shop taking pictures.

Shade Tree,
Yea but just think about how nice and soft your hands are gonna be!!!!!

Bart M,
Don't hold your breath, Dan's really busy ALL THE TIME!
Unlike me!!!!!!!

Administrator's note: Tedd, you're not having issues with posting. You are having issues with following the guidelines above. i.e. "please no links to online selling sites (Ebay, businesses, etc.)"

Since I seem to have issues with posting links try that big one on for size...

Darn thing worked from work....

Latest posts

Back