• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 17, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie, I found the pdf file just after I posted that last post. I guess maybe I shoulda looked before hand. Sorry

I read a message on here a long time Ago
(and wrote it down) ...Anytime you remove the S/G you should set the polarity of it.this is accomplished with a jumper wire and momentarily touching the BAT terminal to the GEN terminal on the voltage regulator ..Momentarily being the key!in the message/post it said I need to verify that is the correct terminal with the service manual.I can find nothing on this in any of my manuals or the FAQS.is there Anybody that can confirm this for me!
thanks

Charlie, your video makes me think maybe I shouldnt have sold my cab. Arrg

Hey all, I have finally unloaded my recent addition off of the trailer. I have been VERRRY sick all week. The hydro lift unit will not lift the deck on the tractor up or down. It is not making any kind of bad noises while the tractor is running. Can anyone give any insight on this?

Jason Davis: (Maine to California - across a whole continent)! Good to see you posting again! Checked your profile and it looks like you now have 2 123's? I still profess (I never use that word) that they're special! I answered your email - hope to see more of you (and the 123s) here in the Forum!
beer2.gif

That's me and Don T., eh?

If this is posted in the wrong place, please move it where it should be. This winter I'm going to go through my 1250 from one end to the other. I'm getting tired of working on my knees all the time, I sure would like a "lift" to get the cub up to a decent height.(new ones are kinda pricey) Has anyone on here built their ownlift? would you mind sharing plans/ideas----Thanks Jim

New Cub shed just about finished. Just need soffit and trim. At least it'll keep the boys out of the weathr for the winter.
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Funny thing. Just done and already too small 12x16

Latest posts

Back