• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 17, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slow today... I guess I better post something to generate some posts.

Ever seen one of these in person? Nope? Neither have I.

68956.jpg

68957.jpg

Paul Bell got this photo of one at a Red Power Round Up a few years back.

68959.jpg

Mark Turner got this photo of the same one.

68960.jpg

Kraig,
Here's the same one at Little G 3 years ago I think it was.
Bryan & Wyatt were there, they might remember.
biggrin.gif

68965.jpg

68966.jpg

68967.jpg

KRAIG - I bet that seat is covered with "Real Corinthian Leather!"
roflol.gif

Got my stuff from C.C Specialties in the mail today
clappy.gif
thanx Charlie!!!!
worthy.gif
I suggest everyone try it you won't be disappointed!

Noel Black,
You have to drill holes in the frame for hydraulic pump. I have instructions to mount a hydraulic lift system for a 100 if anyone is interrested.

Ryan,
Same loader, same weight, same tires, same air preasure, just a different tractor and different rims on the front.

Kraig.
Yep!. there a 12 hp under the hood.

I needed to get my loader back on a tractor this fall as I have a need to move a few loads of sand, heres a snap shot of the 12hp 72 with the loader.
68984.jpg

Heres a shot of the 100 with trailer for hauling the sand.
68985.jpg

Heres the area that I need the sand for,
68986.jpg

As I am tired of parking the truck in this,
68987.jpg

So the first thing I needed to do today was go check on the sand pit after last nights rain (it been raining every other day here for the past few weeks)
Just have to drive a ways down the road from the driveway to the trail by the barn to the sand pit,
68988.jpg

Heres how the trail looked today,
68989.jpg

68990.jpg

Heres what the approach to the sand pit looked,
68991.jpg

68992.jpg

heres the sand pit itself,
68993.jpg

68994.jpg

68995.jpg

Anyone have a set of water wings I could borrow for a few days so I can get some sand out of the pitt.

Lonny - Put the snow blower on the cub and go throw the water out ;)
What's rain ? With this system going through here I've still got dry powder dirt under the trees.

Kraig....,,,, Ricardo and the Corinthian leather was a hoot. Thank you.

Lonny,
Looks like a Hydro-foil and a WOT run at it is in order!
biggrin.gif

We'd like to see the video or at least the aftermath of course!!!!!!

Lonny,
That sand pit looks like a good place for a kegger. Its got a couch and everything.
beerchug.gif

Terry,
The couch was put there by some of my sisters kids and some of my brothers kids.
They like to fill the sand pit with all kinds of junk when they go there to play.

It is a nice place to hold a bonfire and drink a few cold ones after a long work week though.

LONNIE - As I'm sure You know, Sand can be really fickle....as to what gets You stuck when it's wet or dry. I don't think I'd even drive one of My full size FARMALL's down in there....even if I had duals & chains on them. They're both NFE's and have loaders so the front ends tend to sink out of sight! regardless of what's on the back.

Lonny, here's the Cub Cadet you need for going into that sand pit.
beer2.gif

69008.jpg

69009.jpg

Neat lookin' Cubbie...but in dire need of wheelie bars. I can forsee that thing flipping right on top of the driver if he ever 'popped the clutch'
jawdrop.gif

Latest posts

Back