• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 14, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty G. Nice find !!!!

David S. Dry those critters and find an IH corn sheller to hull them.

Trying to decide as to downsize everything here and move to Cedar Rapids next May. My oldest granddaughter wants me to come and live with her. She's willing to help clean and repaint things here on weekends. We'll look into the possibility of selling this house and taking as many Cubbies and parts as we can however there are things that I know I will be parting with.I guess it is time to start planning to retire and move into the next phase of life.

Jason: That's Jackie O, or JO. She's the 125 that I "worked at getting" for over 2 years and when things came together and I could've bought her for $150 the lady looked so sad that I gave her $200 and told her that I'd forgotten it had headlights. Her husband was just getting into "I should restore an old tractor" phase of his life when the Grim Reaper called his name.
sad.gif
JO's been good about starting but running out of gas, getting wet without wearing a points cover and having a weak battery is a no-win situation.
happy.gif

Did I mention that 125's are special?
happy.gif

Wayne: Close enough?
happy.gif

317754.jpg

It came to me yesterday that of all the striping I prefer the blue w/black. Did I mention that 73's are special?
happy.gif

Attachments

• 317754.jpg
    317754.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 117
Whatever:
317766.jpg

See the pictures getting bigger?

Attachments

• 317766.jpg
    317766.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 111
Trouble uploading pictures? Talk to Kraig.
happy.gif

Kraig led me to Vue Print. Now, I take a picture, stick it into the confuser, open it with Vue Print, resize it, (this is where I had my problem) save it to documents and Voila! It becomes a dog, a cat, an old tractor, or maybe even a Cub Cadet!
happy.gif

Jason,,its going,,
been getting seat time with the 149 mower but going to park that and get the 169 snow pusher ready

Latest posts

Back