• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 13, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcoleman

displayname
Glen M. Coleman
Nate, I would click on the CC Specialties icon at the top of this page and the click on the yeller "Lights" button and order an original set, and talk to em about the throttle grip... they got parts tractors too...

Eric, check your lines and controll valve(s), there could be a leak, and if you put them on bass ackwards, then you could have a flow issue, the supply gong into the return, and the return into the supply...if that doesnt hep ya, the talk to a local dealer or another forum guy, or consult your manual (IF DIG-UPPABLE)good luck,Glen

Can I put front hydraulics on my 149 that doesn't already have 'em???
confused.gif

Glen C.
Yes you can.
Roland posted on that very thing a while back.
CLICK HERE

Also, just so you'll know, try using the search feature. I still find tons of neat stuff when I do.
beerchug.gif

Thanks Charlie. I'll be sure to look up stuff w/the search feature.

We've only had cold weather in our area. Just a few inklings of snow the other night. Too many leaves on the trees to think about taking the mower off the 125. At least with it being windy a lot of the leaves are blowing onto the town grass area. Angel asked if I could possibly mount an off topic front blade on the 125 since I already have it. She said use the MF10 for snowblowing duties and the 125 for blading. Now that is worth considering.

Charlie P. You sure are welcome.

Charlie are ya adding to your antique and "high class collectables" that the one prick neighbor has problems with????

Glen,

Yup, your right. Time to get a service manual.

Roland,

What's a Hydraulic Angle kit? I do know that I have lines running to the front of the tractor that are attached to hydraulic ports on the front of the frame. They accept the female ends of the lines on the hydrauic piston on the snow blade, but nothing happens.

Eric N:

I would suggest that you check your fluid for one. Next I would check all the linkages from the handle to the Dual Spool Valve and make sure that when moving the lever, the linkages actually push or pull the valve piston.

Have I ever mention how much I hate slotted truss-head screws?
censored.gif

Got 'em soaking in PB Blaster, but I don't have a good feeling about them. They seem so soft, I wonder if an extractor will even work...

What side of the frame on a QL were the front hydro's on from da dealer???? What size holes should I drill to put dual hydro's on my 149???
confused.gif

I was wondering, how many pounds can the hydraulics lift on the three point on a wideframe?

Glen C.
Right side looking at the tractor.
Why not wait to drill the holes until you get the stuff to install it?

Since most tillers weight around 225 pounds and they being the heaviest piece of equipment made for Cubs, I'd say about 225 pounds!
biggrin.gif

PS,
There's a reason we have the best company on the web for manuals, Binder Books at the link above.

For my own record, the QL's have the same basic frame as the 149's do right,besides the ISO mounts etc???
ihrotate.gif

I just want to preface this by saying this isn't a wanted add, this is a gods honest question.

I know there is a third party source for the rubber ISO mounts for the QL CCs, but how about the rubber mounts for the Kubota Diesels (782D)? I just priced them out and they wanted $30 bucks a piece for them (x4), seems kind of pricey to me...

Just curious.

Matt K,
JMHO here but when ya need shocks or tires for your car, do ya go to walmart and buy the one's that are the cheapest? Just askin.
yummy.gif

Latest posts

Back