• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 01, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kupdike

displayname
"The Apostle"
First!!!! HA!!...Here's an empty container of liquid gold I finally finished off using in the 782D.....

31017.jpg

I bet not many buy thier CC oil in this size!!!

Attachments

• 31017.jpg
    31017.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 148
  • 31017.jpg
    31017.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 154
Ken,

I've got 2 "fives" of HyTran in my garage right now........

I did quit buying Low Ash 30wt though......couldn't handle the $$$$ for engine oil.

All,

Started cutting beans tonight until the rotor belt let go on the combine......not too big of a deal though, in about an hour dad will have it up and running and we can cut some more Monday night.

Old cable control 17.5' 820 platform was shaving the beans.......a VERY nice job of cutting, and the aux. straw spreader will assure +A #1 plowing next fall in the stubble!!!!

Corn made 137 bu/acre (dry @14.5%)... truely better than we expected, given the dry year.

Ken,
Why waste time with 5 gallon jugs!
Do Like I do, BUY BIG or not at all.
31019.jpg
deadat30.gif

Attachments

• 31019.jpg
    31019.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 149
  • deadat30.gif
    deadat30.gif
    402 bytes · Views: 142
  • 31019.jpg
    31019.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 163
  • deadat30.gif
    deadat30.gif
    402 bytes · Views: 133
Just wanted to let everyone know that the IH Indiana #7 collectors club will be having a plow day at Elnora, IN on October 8. Incase of rain it will be held on the 15th. Plowing starts at 8AM. We are going to have plenty of room for Cub Cadets to plow. Taking four myself. If you plan on coming, email me and I'll send you direction.

Charlie -

Geeezzzz - ya had to post that earlier pic?
lol.gif

Apostle -

Ya gotta stop drinking so ya know what side of the street yer on!
beer2.gif

Attachments

• lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 150
  • beer2.gif
    beer2.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 149
  • beer2.gif
    beer2.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 144
  • lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 141
Oscar W,
Thanks for posting that drawing. Just curious as a drafting teacher.....
What was the size of the original drawing? Do you know if it was ink or pencil? Was color added with an airbrush, pastels, or what? Any idea how much time was spent on the drawing?
What clearances or permissions would I need to print it and display it in my classroom?

I've read in some previous posts about the smaller pulley you can put on the QA36A snowthrower to get a higher rpm on the thrower. It would be for the 82 series tractor. Correct me if I'm wrong but should I get a 3.5 inch diameter pulley? TSC has them it's also labeled as having a bore size. If there talking about the size of the shaft the pulley would go on would it be 3/4? The pulley packaging doesn't specify what size belt it's for but it looks like a 5/8 belt would fit. The only specs on the pulley packaging are for example, 3 1/2 DIA and 3/4 BORE. Thanks

Bruce M,
Buy the book and take the whole thing to show the class. That way you don't have to worry about infringments of any kind.
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 151
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 140
Adrian,
I went from a 4" to a 3" O.D. on my QA36A with great results.
Yes the bore size is 3/4".
3.5" would help more than you think if you can't find a 3" pulley. ALSO! make sure it's a cast iron pulley and not aluminum or zinc, THEY DO NOT LAST!
31021.jpg

Attachments

• 31021.jpg
    31021.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 184
  • 31021.jpg
    31021.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 179
Charlie. Are going to eBay that rare Hy Tran barrel?
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 141
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 147
I need to order gator blades for my 44A, but need to know the size of the blades. Measuring one on the tractor looks like about 15" long. Is that right? Are all 3 the same length? Their website says I need the part number for the original blades. Anyone have that handy?

Thanks!

The family and I went to PA this weekend to visit the folks and to check out Dad's 169 that he just got done restoring. I think it's beautiful and told him so many times. Question--they had their driveway black topped this fall and Dad doesn't want to run chains on the 169 this year when running the snowthrower. Do you think bar tires with fluid will be enough? Dad weighs about 190.

31035.jpg

31036.jpg

Attachments

• 31036.jpg
    31036.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 31035.jpg
    31035.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 31035.jpg
    31035.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 31036.jpg
    31036.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 155
Marlin,
They give ya 50 bucks to bring those barrels back ya know. ;-P

Matt G,
I just looked at 3 sponsors websites listed above and none ask for the OEM part number to order Gator Blades.

Charlie-

That's because I'm looking at the gator blade website, not the sponsor's sites.

<font size="-2">I'm not going to pay $52 from a sponsor's site when I can pay $46.35 from the manufacturer.</font>

Tom F. That is one sharp machine there.
beerchug.gif

Charlie P. I won't get the 127 home until Friday afternoon. The gentleman's daughter became ill this morning so he had to cancel his travel plans. He lives not quite two hours from here and said he works a half hour from here. So he will deliver it after work then.

Attachments

• beerchug.gif
    beerchug.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 152
  • beerchug.gif
    beerchug.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 146
Matt G.
OH REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just checked ONE sponsors site and saw this!
Gator Blades for 44 inch Decks
Set of 3 for 44" decks-$45.00 for each set!

Hmmmm, Guess you better buy from someone that doesn't help THIS site out to make sure can come and ask what you need when you need it.}

Marlin,
You mean the 127 you STOLE right out from under my nose?
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 149
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 149
Charlie-

Yeah, $45 plus $7 shipping! I'm just trying to save some money here and there so maybe in the future I can afford to buy something from the sponsors that I can't get anywhere else. Jeez! The least you could do is answer my question, instead of telling me where to spend my money.
bottom.gif

Attachments

• bottom.gif
    bottom.gif
    27.7 KB · Views: 141
  • bottom.gif
    bottom.gif
    27.7 KB · Views: 166
Charlie. It was kinda far for you to travel with today's gas prices. The fella lives an hour south of Des Moines.

Back