Archive through November 24, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jott

i have to agree with Matt here. I bought a NEW pair of 25x10-12s for $5 and paid another $5 for rims. They worked great and had good traction, but they were too big. So i sold them and made off with a $90 profit!

Morning guys, I`am out in my Cub shed and I think I will replace the shaft in my hydro pump . I have printed off the manual and I think I will make the box and the dig right in and see what I can do. Probability is I will have to post in the wanted section lol.But nothing ventured nothing gained for sure.I should have a spline shaft here and then this would be easier to do. But I like a challenge. Have a great day. later Don t

Steve-
Nice pic of the 756 Wheatland LP in more "normal" configuration.

You don't happen to have a pic of the crawler to the right do you?

Josh, I'll be sending those PTO anti-rattle clips today. I'm also including some extra stuff for you, I hope you have a CD drive in your PC, you're gonna need it.
wink.gif

Will someone post a picture of "seat bumpers" installed. Parts look-up is no help here. And a search in the vault shows Luther was gonna install some in Aug. They are MIA on my tractor. TIA

Hey, Rich, this might get ya half-way there?
181516.jpg

Don:
Remember - there is part of the charge pump that can be put together backwards or upside down....mark your parts for re-assembly...

Kendell Ide
I did read on more than one post that there are a few things one can do and these pumps won`t work correctly
1a_scratchhead.gif

So I found the Blue Ribbon Service On the subject. 22 pages with pictures, I will use the take apart rule that I learned to take a rifle apart in the dark lol. If I lay it out right then putting it back will not be a problem. I hope
bash.gif
181526.jpg

I`am glad this printer spit this out so I can move forward with this. Later Don T
181527.jpg

Again guys thanks for all the Help for without you there would a Void.
greenthumb.gif

coffee.gif

I should say that the second picture in my post is a CV drive shaft apart after cleaning. And here is how it is assembled .
181530.jpg

MATT G, JOSH - I "REALLY" hate to give up the "FARM TRACTOR" look of my Firestone's but it sure seems like these ATV tires might be the way to go. My Buddy has a BIG Polaris 4WD ATV and even without chains He can push more snow than My 7000# FARMALL's can. I think it's 700-800 CC, EFI, etc. etc. He even has more HP than the M. At least that's what Polaris says. hehehe. too.

Donald T. Your book is for a non ported 15U Hydro. You have a ported Hydro so be a little extra careful laying out the parts and you'll do just fine.
happy.gif

BTW.... Good to see you're still around K. McGiver.
wave.gif

One more ten hour day and then four days off. Yippee!! Hopefully the weather gives us some good days to work outside.

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction on this one.

Iam looking for pics of older plow days like 2-14 are they archived somewhere? if so how do I find them ?

TIA

Rob D. Wait till Kraig sees your inquiry. He put a lot of the PDs on CDs. May cost you a few $$ for the disks and postage. I got a set a few years back and spent hours on still shots and some videos.
Now that I checked, look up top for Kraigs Video Emporium...see what he has to offer there.

Can anyone tell me what this seat came off of? I was told it came off of a Cub Cadet, but I seriously doubt it. Any info would be appreciated.
181546.jpg
181547.jpg
181548.jpg

Marty-

That's probably from a 102, but the base is supposed to be black, and the metal band is supposed to be blue.

Matt,
Will it fit a 122? Wanted to find out if it will work before I started any painting.

Got the hydro in... and thus answered my ???? on enlarging the battery tray... I have about 1-1/4" to move the front of the box forward... I should be able to squese a group 70 battery in there ... I think... maybe...
181561.jpg

181562.jpg

181563.jpg

Painted some incidentals, with rattle can paint:
181564.jpg

Here is my dad's old blower, it siezed up on him last winter...
181565.jpg

Before sending if off to be made into new Hyundais, I checked to see what exactly the issue was... Pulled off the recoil cover, and found a whole ton of mouse apartment material clogging everything up...It must have overheated on him and seized... Changed the oil, fresh gas, and it started on the first pull.. This will bail me out until the 149 gets together if we get a lake effect storm.... Maybe it'll run better if I shoot it cub yellow...
clappy.gif
ihrotate.gif

Latest posts

Back