• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 14, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmcalexander

displayname
Wendell McAlexander
Problem with pictures for 129. Trying again.

Cub Cadet 129 for sale. Has solid 42" mower. Needs engine work. Asking $300. Pickup only near Memphis, TN. Contact me at [email protected]

264667.jpg

264668.jpg

Price reduction on nice QA 36 B. $275

More pics on original post / archived 10/19

264673.jpg

264674.jpg

I apologize for no pictures. I have a friend that needs to sell an 1100 with a nice Quietline series Kohler 12hp, new seat, chains, good tires and body and paint and a QA42" snowthrower. I've seen the tractor and right now I don't have the room or cash or I'd buy it. The tractor is located in Marshalltown, Iowa. $400.00 Cash Firm. E;mail me and I'll put you in contact with him. The tractor also has factory side shields for it and is ready for snow removal duties.
happy.gif

1966 Cub Cadet 71

I've owned this tractor for approximately 8 years. During these years this tractor has been used as an 'extra' tractor around the house. I have done the following to it during the time I've owned it; rebuilt steering gear, rebuilt PTO clutch and installed a new bronze button, cleaned up transmission drive-clutch and added new throw-out bushing, replaced the starter-generator with a brand new one. As you can see, the tractor is ugly, but it starts right up and runs.

The tractor does come with a mower deck, but the mower will need some work before use. (The belt is cracked, it's missing a gauge wheel, etc.)

This tractor would make a perfect winter project.

Located 1 mile south of I-94 in Hudson, WI. (20 min east of St. Paul, MN)

264807.jpg

264808.jpg

264809.jpg

264810.jpg

264811.jpg

264812.jpg

$275

Going to be moving in the future so it's time to start selling off some of my IH Cub Cadet equipment. Here's what I have:
Cub Cadet 128 tractor
48" mower deck not too bad shape, needs new blades
Complete International rear tiller with belt and right angle gear box (I have all sheet metal covers, I just took them off when I tilled garden this year and haven't reattached them)
Brinly sleeve and all parts needed for 3 point hitch
Ohio Implements single row plow (used it to do garden this year)
International 42" snow blade with all mounting parts
2 extra rear tires and rims in very nice shape

I am also including an extra Kohler 12 HP motor and a complete rear from a Cub Cadet 1250 Hydrostatic as well as front axle.

I am asking $800 for everything but open to a good reasonable offer. Would rather sell everything at once but if there is something you really want, make me an offer and I may split it up!
I'm located about 45 mins North of Baltimore MD and 50 mins South of Philadelphia PA.
Thanks.
Mike

264836.gif

264837.gif

264838.gif

I have been asked about selling the right angle gearbox separately, sorry but I want to sell it with the tiller. Now if you want to buy the gearbox for $350 then I'll throw in the tiller for free!

Mike B - if someone wants a right angle gear box please refer them to me. I don't have the tiller mounting bracket just the gear box. Priced at $50-100 depending on what they may want with it.

Narrow Frame Front Blade

264883.jpg

264884.jpg

264885.jpg

264886.jpg

264887.jpg

This front blade fits all narrow frame garden tractors. I had the blade professionally sand-blasted and coated in epoxy primer by a former body-shop owner. The blade, lift rod, and lift mounting bracket have all been painted in correct "Madson's" #901 white paint. The front of the blade is top-coated in black slip plate paint to keep the snow from sticking to the blade. I used this blade to push snow, and it works very well.

Blade is located in Hudson, WI (20 miles East of St. Paul MN, right off I-94). I'm not interesting in shipping this blade, but would hold it indefinitely if you will be in the neighborhood sometime in the future.

Asking $165, but open to reasonable offers.

For sale: All original cub cadet 1512 diesel. Here's the story on it.

I inherited it this year. I was told that the last time it was used, it worked great, however it had been sitting for a few years. I got it home and it wouldn't start. Replaced the fuel lines and filters. Took the tank off and cleaned it out. That got it running and its been running great ever since.

Let me start this next part by saying I don't know anything about diesel. I thought it was a neat (and rare) tractor, so I wanted to get it running and keep it. I got it running, but the issue is that it's not easy to start in warm weather, and **** near impossible to start when it's cold. I did some reading on it and people talk about issues with running a double ground cable and/or some kind of glow plug that is much better for these tractors than what came in them. Not knowing about any of this stuff, I've decided to sell it to someone that wants a collectible such as this and I'm sure they'll know what to do and appreciate it more than I do.

Let me repeat: Once it's started, it runs like a champ.

It is a stock model as far as I can tell. All panels are there, the grill is there. Nothing missing. Other than the starting issue, runs and cuts fine. Hydraulics work. Has a 50 inch deck on it. The paint on it isn't bad for a nearly 30 year old tractor. The hour meter says 68 hours. I don't know the full history of the tractor, but I think those are original hours. It had 62 hours when I got it this year, so I know the hour meter works.

Asking $2000 obo. Located in Rineyville, Ky. Will consider trades on gas powered garden tractor or used 42 - 46 inch zero turn If you're interested, feel free to shoot me an email and I'll tell you what I can about it. [email protected]

Cub Cadet snow blower shoot control rod and bracket. From a nf snow blower.

$30 cash

For sale: Cub Cadet 127: Runs great, new rear tires, nice 42 inch deck. Great condition for the age. Will need a battery. A good candidate for a winter snow mover. $400. Email (in profile) for pics. Location: Springville IA.

Cub Cadet 1650 .K 301 Engine was rebuilt 2years ago. 50 inch deck tires like new and has a 54"snow blade. Hydraulic lift. Runs and cuts great!

$500

264921.jpg

Complete and parts engines oil pans air cleaners cylinder heads oil dip sticks engine tins starters carbs cub cadet parts drive shafts headlights hydraulic lift assembly just lots of stuff
$450 OBO

264926.jpg

Almost Free To Good Home!!!!

Ok guys - these thrower parts have been laying in my garage for a long time. They are in nearly, yes nearly New Old Stock condition (well, they were mounted to a machine at some point).

These are for the CW or CC 36 or 42 Snow Throwers.

Just pay 1 cent plus $12.35 for Priority Mail Medium Box shipping and they are yours!!!! (Had to charge 1 cent to remain within posting rules) Someone must need/want them.
264946.jpg

264947.jpg

Thanksgiving Special! Will sell my 1572 for $2300 FIRM with front hydraulic blade (not Haban). Tractor has 670 hours now and counting. Been using it with a 5 ft landscape rake and rear plow.
Has 3 pt hitch, power steering, disconnect clutch for easier starting, Headlights, dual brakes, and ag tires. I tore the whole rear end down and redid it so no leaks there and new filter/fluid. Also cleaned disconnect clutch, got all lights burning including new front bulbs, and did a lot of odds and ends to it making it nicer to use.
Will not travel to deliver. Not looking for other tractors on trade. $2300 FIRM. Buy it before I change my mind. Won't separate blade or 3 pt.

I have a couple current images but having trouble uploading for some reason. Deck is not with tractor (SOLD)
264986.jpg

Latest posts

Back