• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Tractor For Sale 1974 IH 129 Cub Cadet

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgrenard

displayname
doug grenard
Tractor for Sale: 1974 Cub Cadet 129 This 129 was bought new in the Spring of 1974 from our local IH dealer. I started a restoration several years back and can not finish the project. The engine was bored with new Kohler piston, crank was turned and a bearing insert was installed. The engine was broken in another Cub with about 50 hours. Many of the parts have been painted with automotive paint. The mower is a 44A with only surface rust and the belt guard is in good condition. The tractor comes with a NOS front grill and decals, new Carlisle 16x6.50-8 NHS tires on painted rims and new wheel bearings. A new wiring harness is included as is the original owners manual. Pictures will be available upon request. I am asking $700.00, price is negotiable. Located Crawfordsville, Indiana. Contact at [email protected] Thank you for your interest.

Tractor for Sale: 1974 Cub Cadet 129 This 129 was bought new in the Spring of 1974 from our local IH dealer. I started a restoration several years back and can not finish the project. The engine was bored with new Kohler piston, crank was turned and a bearing insert was installed. The engine was broken in another Cub with about 50 hours. Many of the parts have been painted with automotive paint. The mower is a 44A with only surface rust and the belt guard is in good condition. The tractor comes with a NOS front grill, dash tin and decals, new Carlisle 16x6.50-8 NHS tires on painted rims and new wheel bearings. A new wiring harness is included as is the original owners manual. Pictures will be available upon request. I am asking $600.00, price is negotiable. Located Crawfordsville, Indiana. Contact at [email protected] or 765-430=4860Thank you for your interest.

Tractor for Sale: 1974 Cub Cadet 129 This 129 was bought new in the Spring of 1974 from our local IH dealer. I started a restoration several years back and can not finish the project. The engine was bored with new Kohler piston, crank was turned and a bearing insert was installed. The engine was broken in another Cub with about 50 hours. Many of the parts have been painted with automotive paint. The mower is a 44A with only surface rust and the belt guard is in good condition. The tractor comes with a NOS front grill, dash tin and decals, new Carlisle 16x6.50-8 NHS tires on painted rims and new wheel bearings. A new wiring harness is included as is the original owners manual. Pictures will be available upon request. I am asking $600.00, price is negotiable. Located Crawfordsville, Indiana. Contact at [email protected] or 765-430=4860Thank you for your interest.

Attachments

• IMG_4895.JPG
    IMG_4895.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4871.JPG
    IMG_4871.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 104
Back