• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 11, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
September 11 2008 10:17 am
The first thing to do when you go to the page that pics are not showing up is, hit the F5 button on your keyboard.
If after that the pics show up, then dump your cache and do a disk cleanup & defrag more than once a year on your puter.Per Charlie
Hope this is alright to copy??

this search thing is great!!
biggrin.gif

still havent found explodin flywheel!!!
dizzy.gif
besides a couple mentions of high RPM'S causin a flywheel explode!!LOL

Kraig the Killer sounds awesome, and looks awesome.

hey guys i was wondering how the quich hitch works on a wideframe if i want to put a front blade on my tractor do i have to get a sub frame or would the back of the blade attach to the quick hitch some how ?

Jim E...
Yes, those ships are tight. You can still go aboard one in the Buffalo NY Naval Museum, where the USS The Sullivans is moored. This ship was named after the 5 Brothers who died in WWII...

http://www.buffalonavalpark.org/
http://www.buffalonavalpark.org/USSSullivans.html

The other ships there are the USS Croaker, a Sub, Plus the sister ship to the one my Father-in-law served on, (USS Astoria CL-90) which is the Cleveland class USS Little Rock CL-92. Last year we took him on the ship, he loved it..

Here is some pics of the 129 I bought. Here is the Hyd. setup the PO put on it.

Chad
96891.jpg
96892.jpg
96893.jpg

I visited those ships in Buffalo, NY they are really something else! I was wondering if anyone had an extra front pto adjustment gauge laying around? I over tightend mine. I put the deck back on today to get rid of the last bunch of leaves. When I started the tractor the deck was running as well. I'm surprised it started with the pto engaged.

Afternoon guys, the home confuser just bit the dust(
destroy.gif
. Payed big one and got a year from it. I`ll buy a M next, so its the old Cub Shack confuser for now.Loved to hear that K run.I would post mine but it hard to show the first puff with just sound. I`am installing the 75 lbs plastic weights and rear grader for a driveway in the am and work her some. Have a GREAT Cub Day all. later Don T

Chad S,

On your 129, what is the cross driveshaft with the chain sprockets under the grill for? Do you know what the hydraulic pump is from, it that a unit for a truck mounted snow blade?

Latest posts

Back