Archive through November 09, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig thanks for the info, I have a 125 parts tractor I can take the spindle off of then. It is a narrow rim that I still need.

OK Guys, I started working on the 1650.
Here's what I need.
1.) The "frankensien" bolts fot the sleeve hitch. It's the ones that mount the cast iron part.
2.) The washer for the cast iron part so the arm doesn't lock up when you tighten the 1/2-13 bolt.
3.) One rubber snubber for the seat.
4.) Hydro fan.
5.) Rear tail lights.
Hopefully I get do this with just one shipment.
I can explain things in detail if needed.
260-636-3631
Work 260-693-1500
Cell 260-750-5886
Thanks.

Looking for owners, service, and parts manuals for an International 268 walk behind snow blower. Let me know what you have, how much shipped to Peoria, IL 61615
Thanks,
John

I want to add hydraulic angle to my CC 54" snowplow. Need the front and rear brackets to mount clynder. Call collect 816-453-0778 ask for Rick. Thanks.

I need a good IH radio antenna the white one is in good shape and works.thanks jim

1979 1650 Air Box Oval. Just need the part that mounts to the carb, the bolt to hold on the cover is stripped.

I am in need of a grill for a 1x9 series Cub.
e-mail in profile
Thanks
Brad

Need an unblemished metal identification tag for a QA 42 snowthrower I am restoring.

I want a factory seat for a 104. In very good or better condition. I would like to hear from someone in the next 5 days.

Latest posts

Back