• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 06, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning! I can honestly say both my 1450's don't have that clean of pumps. At least one of the engine bays is clean...
Managed to get everything inside finally for winter. Never underestimate the weight of a QA42a! Friends are definitely an invaluable source for moving/mounting equipment.

Why would TOMCAT have a Black painted Oil Pan/Sump? A replacement after an Unplanned Internal Catastrophic Event, or is this a Kohler-shipped feature? It's lock-washers look suspiciously clean and new. No leaks. None. Tom

300335.jpg

Attachments

• 300335.jpg
    300335.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 108
  • 300335.jpg
    300335.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 104
Happy Veterans to all
Thank you for serving your country

war.gif

Attachments

• war.gif
    war.gif
    3 KB · Views: 100
  • war.gif
    war.gif
    3 KB · Views: 108
Tom, some one opened that engine up, hopefully they pulled the grenade gears

Timing Marks on k301
I cannot find the S timing mark on the flywheel and I have looked very carefully. I have seen an article on how to set a timing mark by moving the piston a certain amount before TDC. I tried to mark that web sight but I lost it. Could some one tell me how far down the piston should be so it is at 20 degrees before TDC? I could then make a new mark on flywheel.
Thank You
Earl

Can anyone tell me the dimensions of item #4? This is for a narrow frame.
Thanks!
300340.jpg

Attachments

• 300340.jpg
    300340.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 300340.jpg
    300340.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 104
Shultzie, I can measure one when I get home this evening around 5:00 ish.
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 103

Latest posts

Back