• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 26, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myron,

Thanks Myron. It reminded me of a battery clamp that wouldn't quite close.
- Peace -

A thin jewelers file would work nice for that. I have some that are only 1/16" thick.

Brendan Brigham,

Check!
thumbsup_old.gif

I have that same linkage on the 128 and have only had to take it off for a throttle washer. A dab of grease on the ball-joint and it works peerdy slick.
thumbsup_old.gif

I havent posted much but have really enjoyed reading everyones posts, a few weeks ago I bought a 102, my first real cub, and decided to fix er' up.... friday I took a picture before I started and I have an in process pic as well. I will post a finished pic when the decals get in and I can get her back together. Thanks all to all the great information on this site!!
152343.jpg

152344.jpg

hey havent posted in awhile but also havnt run my 100 that much in awhile either. i did get to spend about 3 hours mowing withit today though and it started blowing smoke out of the engine oil breather, it stayed light most of the time but did get thick a couple times, when thicker it hada gray tint. i was wondering what the problem might be here. any thoughts would be much apreciated thanks.

Michael Jonathan Robilotta (Boots) (Mjrobilotta)
That haze, my 129 did that if you let her sit a spell and then run it use it . on my loader she would do that an got me thinking that the oil is now hot enuf to rid itself of the moisture that its picked up old fuel ect. My .02 later Don T

thanks donald, i was thinking something along those lines except for i already know that its running a little rich, but its also getting way to hot. originally the paint on my heat shield had turned from yellow to orange but today it turned brown/black and its all towards the rear (fuel tank area)

MJR,...You sure no mice/insects clogged up the areas under the metal cooling shrouds?? Sometimes too lean causes excess heat but you say your running rich. When your Cub is cool, do a very careful examination of the area between the cooling shrouds and engine fins. Other members may suggest ways to clear out the junk. JMHO

I'm finally getting around to putting the decals on the 1250 I've been refurbing all winter for my grandson. Far from perfect, but waaaay better than it was. And, I don't have the kind of patience Kraig does, so it's a 10 foot refurb, at best (looks fine from 10 feet away). Still need to adust the hood, and the hydro linkage adustment is giving my fits, but I'm making progress. And the 12hp K301 starts and runs great, thanks to a replacement block from Richard Patton after I found a crack in the original.

board-post.pl

Can anyone tell me where this decal is supposed to go? I already have the one by the hydro release hande in place, but this one warns me to put the hydro into neutral. Does it go on the dash pedestal, adjacent to the key? (It says: Release Drive - When in release position be sure control lever is in <u>"N" Position</u>. Do Not Tow).

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back