• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 24, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drug home another cub today, a 102, has some "issues" that I plan on diving into over the weekend since I really need some "cub therapy time". Did mow the yard with it tonight and was reminded how nice it is to mow with a gear jammer in 2nd with a 38" Cast Iron End Deck.

Sorry, I know this is off topic but I think we all need to give Kraig a big 'Thank You' for the work he has done (and others) to put together the PD 13 CD set. They looked great Kraig and a big thanks for all your efforts!

Connie is saying thank you. LOL
58737.jpg

Thanks Charlie. You and many of us have had comrades who made that sacrifice for us all.

Myron B
58746.jpg

For those of you that are not familiar with military rank, Myron was a Sergeant Major, about as high as you can go as enlisted man. Well done Sergeant Major. (I almost used the word 'Sir',oops)

Thanks Allen. And for those of you that do not know, our own Digger has some body parts missing from serving and sacrificing. He get a real big thanks from me even if he is a Zoomie
err.gif

Myron B

Matt G:
Great write-up on starter service. That's the kind of thing that I learned in auto mechanic school 25 (or more) years ago. Things like that are a dying art (skill). You seem wise beyond your years for a recent high school grad (if I interpret your your profile correctly)
Brian L

I agree, A big salute and thank you to those that have served or are serving, and to those that gave the ultimate price for us to live free. My wife's father is a retired Command Sgt Major in the Army. Served a tour in Korea and two in Vietnam. Her brother, which is my age is a Major in the army and has done tours in both Iraq and Afganistan. Stay safe out there this Memorial Day weekend!!
Mike

Allen - et all - When using yellow or anyother light color it's best to put on a base coat of white first. It'll also make that yellow "pop" better.

While I'm of the age to be "between wars" my great uncle was one of the first paratroopers and did his jump at D-Day. My 1st stepdad was a (well I'll pass on that for now) a Capt in the army and was killed in Nam in '71. My 2nd (current) stepdad was in France as an ambulance driver. Way back in the old days my GGGGGGGrandfather fought with the "Swamp Rat" and he was 7 foot tall !
When the towers fell I was willing and wanting to head to Afganistan with my sniper rifle but physically not able to go ... and got pretty tore up about it.

<font size="+2">To everyone in the past , present , future , THANKS for keeping us FREE and SAFE</font>

Back