• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 26, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did some measuring of the blades height at all the way up. and one side is 4 inches while the other side is 4 3/4.I put two medium size bricks on one end and the sides were like 1/4 inches apart. I have yet to look at the rockshaft, but I do think that is fine. I did have this issue with my snowblower only lifting up side up, but that is becasue of a missing pin that goes in the quick attach.

Kraig-ok so the "cold weather starting" option " protects" the engine from trying to turn over "jello" hy-tran.thank you for educating me

Charlie-

Didn't you say something one time about the 1450 being one of your favorites? I think I remember reading that and it wasn't that long ago. I also remember your loader was attached to a 169 (RIP) but you had a 1450 that was special for some reason. Just curious.

The 147 and 1450 are the best IMHO.
The 1450 had the loader.
The 169 was bare.
315000.jpg

315001.jpg

The special one is my profile pic, That was the best 250 bucks I ever spent!
That 1450 was also the one that got pulled through the field by Travis at around 20 M.P.H after I blew a head gasket and ran for another 10 or so years after with not one issue.

Attachments

• 315001.jpg
    315001.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 315000.jpg
    315000.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 315000.jpg
    315000.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 315001.jpg
    315001.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 111
Marty,

I suspect your 128 runs as good as it looks,
thumbsup.gif

I found myself almost daydreaming while staring at your recent work pics, thinking about plow's sig, w/ everything set up right, w/ a good running tractor, full tank, and a few good acre in front of "me",,,,,

happy.gif

Kraig Awesome score on the dual hydro,
thumbsup.gif

I'll definitely "third" what they said,,, get that handle on the left side and ur all set,
happy.gif

Edit:

Digger,,, hey do you recall the weight setup on your old 169?
Every time a see that pic looks like actual Cub Cadet weights a few inches or so off the rim with more weight underneath maybe,,,
1a_scratchhead.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 107
  • 1a_scratchhead.gif
    1a_scratchhead.gif
    774 bytes · Views: 117
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 114
  • thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 104
  • thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 108
Update on the 125 sputtering ,worked it for about an hour or so tonight,shut it down for a bit restarted it and it still ran like a champ...idk I think Nic is right..some gunk in the carb moving thru

Latest posts

Back