• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Old member

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RayF

displayname
Baker6x6
Hello again all!
I was a member here years ago (2006-ish I think)... but my last post may have been around 2008. I tried to find my old account, but I was no longer in the archives. I wasn't very active, but you all helped me out before with a few things. I have (3) Cub Cadets- a 1972 CC 108, a 1996 CC-1430, and a RZT-50.
With the recent events, I find myself with some time on my hands. I decided to revisit my old 1972 Cub 108. The Kohler K241 10HP had let go (broke the cam) in 2008, and I just never got back around to it. It's been languishing under the deck for 12 years.
I pulled it out last week and dug into the motor, discovered the problem, and purchased everything to rebuild it. Having completed that task... I have her back running again (still needing some adjustments).
I purchased the tractor in 1996.
108-AsPurchased-1996B.jpg
Here it is in 2007 or so...
DSC01930.JPG
I have some questions- and parts-needs, so I'll see you guys in the appropriate forums.

Latest posts

Back