• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 23, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an older Ariens garden tractor, possibly an S-12 or GT 12? Im not familiar with Ariens but this is what I have come up with my research. Runs great, engine overhauled in 2009. 12hp Kohler, recent carb kit, coil, and points installed. Mower deck is in great shape. good tires, starts well, charges, good battery, all lights work. Fiberglass fenders are cracked some. Hydrostatic, hydro lift front, center and rear, mounts for cat. 0 three point (no three point though). Overall a very nice tractor. Only things I believe it would need is a new seat and a blade sharpening. Email for pics. $700 or best offer, may consider trades for IH Cub Cadet parts or a nice decent sized gas powered power washer. Located near Central City, IA. Please email for more info. Thank you.

42" deck for LT tractors,very clean nice blades.!$100.00 located in South Elgin,60177 can bring to Bluniers Plowday.
290182.jpg

290183.jpg

I have an unknown brand 30-inch drop seed/fertilizer spreader for sale. This was purchased with a large lot of Cub Cadet equipment. It is in very good condition with only a little surface rust inside the hopper. It does not have a hitch or the piece that controls the flow of seed or fertilizer, so I am selling it for parts. It is heavy duty and made well. Could this be a spreader that was part of the Viking Roller? $75 or offer. Contact me through my profile for more information or additional pictures.

290227.jpg

290228.jpg

290229.jpg

Lawn Beauty didn't have a V on the side. It was Parker that used the wide V as a logo. The V on the side of that drop spreader looks very similar. However, I'm not sure Parker ever made a drop spreader.
dunno.gif

290268.jpg

290269.jpg

Price drop on the unknown brand seed/fertilizer spreader. $50 and I can bring it to Blunier's plow day.

Front bulk head for a John Deere Gator, was remove when first purchased no dents, minor scrapes replace the one you have with a "new" one $75.00 have pictures not sure if or why can't get them through. E-mails for pictures if not on post. Thanks for your patience. Tim

18 Magnum engine for sale. I had this in my 1862. It was originally in a 1541. I added an 18 carb. Ran well all winter, then developed valve trouble. Would start and run then when hot would stumble and die. Front oil seal leaks. Muffler and shroud included. $100 picked up here or I can deliver to Bluniers Plow Day. 815-453-2720

WANTED: 10 Bolt dual hubs with 18.4x38 rims to fit IH 1486.

Back