• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 23, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
Selling off a lot of my Cub Cadet, International Harvester, IH, Deering, McCormick, McCormick-Deering, Farmall, lots of pre-1900's stuff, etc. collectibles. I have paperwork, service pins, hand outs, manuals, medallions, some toys and much, much more. Can't quite figure the re sizing on Windows 8 yet so email me know what you are looking for or I can just send you some photos of the what I have. In keeping with the rules prices are $1.00 to $300.00. Not exactly if this is the place (although I did include Cub Cadet and a price) but will post in the off topic section too.

Selling Gannon Earthcavator, Model FD-32, rusty, but little wear. Has Id tag,will hook up to my cub 122. Located in Hampstead, NC, must pick-up.Tried doing pics, not working. Can E-mail pics if wanted.

Larry you MUST put a price down or the ad may go
poof.gif

Just sold the Gannon, you get to meet the nicest people dealing with cub cadets. Thanks for the use of this sight, keep up the good work.

Looking for spindle or hub assembly for my Cub Cadet 382 - IH riding mower. ANY information or help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!;-)

Neighbor looking for an electric pto for a Cub 2185. Has a 1 1/8 shaft and 6 in. pulley. I know nothing about them - just trying to help the fella. Thanks

Offering here first knowing that some member are here in Northern Illinois and the Cub Cadet connection with the Louisville Plant.
Louisville Plant "Safety Award" ashtray &75. shipped to your door. (less than evilpay)
287957.jpg

150 Years of International Harvester in Northern Illinois belt buckle &20.00 shipped to you door.
287958.jpg

Looking for an IH AM/FM Radio for a Series 86/88 tractor w/the IH symbol on the dial face. NOS or used but must be in good working condition. Let me know if you have one. Picts welcome. Thanks.

LIKE NEW! Agri-Fab Lawn de-thatcher $50.00 Prefer NOT to ship butif it's a deal breaker I will dissemble it box it up. YOU pay all shipping costs.
288039.jpg

WTB: Decent enclosed car hauler at least 20" and close to Dubuque, IA or between there and the Twin Cities.
Must be weather tight and in good running condition.

Thanks!
Dave S

This is basically a one owner Blazer. It was my father-in-laws. He passed away unexpectedly about 8 years ago. We cleaned it up a little and put new tires on it after he died and we drove it for a little while, but mostly it just sat in the driveway. It ran fine when we parked it a few years ago. He fires now but I can't seem to get fuel to it. We had a rebuilt trans. put in it about 7 years ago, but I burnt the clutches out in the forward gear trying to move it a few years ago. (the brakes was locked up from sitting all winter)
The plus is that he bought it new in 1977 and he was an authorized Chevy mechanic for several years.
He put a lot of miles on it and replaced most of the body panels and rebuilt the engine at least once.
It has a 400 small block and an automatic trans. with full time 4X4. It's a pretty decent clean truck. We just need to see someone take care of it. It's hard for my wife to see it go, but we need the room. $1500 OBO.
288707.jpg

288708.jpg

288709.jpg

288710.jpg

Nice 400cc highway capable machine, easily runs 80 mph +. 45 to 60 MPG
97XX miles and climbing from occasional use.
Comfortable 2 person machine and enough underseat storage for (2) full face helmets.
Fully serviced last spring.
Really nice shape, has some misc. scratches but still sharp.
Accessories include tall touring windshield, back rest, and fairing wind guards.
Includes manuals and some extra filters.
$2750 offer
Books @$3270
Clean Iowa title in hand. Pick up in Monticello, Iowa
289386.jpg

Cub Cadet 1440 Roller. I am keeping the motor, driveshaft and wiring harness. You get the rest for a Super Steer conversion. Tractor has a good hydro and steers easily. $50.00 Pick it up here in Ashton, Il. 815-453-2720

Ariens Front hub caps. 8" will fit Cub Cadet some dents and scratches but pretty nice. $50.00 shipped to your door.
289768.jpg

Thatcher rake listed on July 3rd. REDUCED to $35.00! I want it off my patio!

Cub Cadet AND Farmall pocket knifes. Both $20.00 shipped to you door.
289770.jpg

289771.jpg

Back