• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 13, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there are some really good ideas. I've got some big hunks of wood to lift from the weekend and the cherry picker on the front is cool.

Terry how much work was it to build the loader on your rig and how easy is it to take off for using other front attatchments?
beerchug.gif

Lonnie I see you have a disc and looks like a spring tooth loaded. You are planning on coming over to Colfax this Sunday, aren't you?
Just want you to be careful loading your tractor, and we can help you unload. Ron

Need a little a help from the "lift" gurus!What is the lift capacity of a Cub 3-pt lift? Want to convert an old Craftsman 3-pt so I can lift a disc harrow that weighs about a 150lbs., but will the cub 3-pt handle it? Going to use a 149 with hyd. lift,so ... what ca'
beer2.gif
ya' think?(Damn Corona's keep blurring the keyboard!)

Ron T.
The load on the trailer will be in tow Sunday to Colfax.

I plan on being very careful when loading the cub into the back of the truck.
I have the topper off, so that will not get in the way again, and hopefuly the 2000lbs winch mounted to the bed of the truck will be enough to pull the cub up onto the bed.

How much different is a 7hp carb from a 12hp carb?
Can a 7hp carb be mounted on a 12hp engine?

Stevenson N. - Looking forward to seeing how your cub progresses.

Lonny - I like your back-saving solutions. It's got me thinkin...

Latest posts

Back