• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 07, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hwmiller

displayname
harry miler
went to machinery auction today in Rogers Oh. looked at lots tractors. got a 107 hydro thats been repainted & runs-both forward/backward
Shift.gif

needs deck belt/s & headlights fixed. I'll take pix tomorrow,its in my van sleeping;which I should be doing. later

Narrow frame 122 Hood question:
Where the hood attaches to the grill, there is a heavy washer welded to the inside of the hood. My hood only has this on one side and I imagine the other side fell off because there is a noticeable ring still visible. Do both sides have the same reinforcement? I will await your answers as I am prepared to repair this thing at work today.

Thanks,
Alex

My wife said I brought another load of junk home yesterday.
83727.jpg

83728.jpg

83729.jpg

83730.jpg

127 has good deck. One complete E Z vac with 4 h p kohler Engine. A wheel horse vac with trailer. And other goodies.

Looks like the rebuild on the CCO is coming to an end. Some reassimbly and it should come back to life. Now if I can get the wife to change it's name from P.O.S.
HOODS--- Those washers seem to get lost now and then. You DO need them.

Morning KEN!!! Is there a smilley for poking ken with a stick?????

Alex -
Per question on 122 hood. Both sides should have the same reinforcement.

Luther - Your wife is absolutely correct !!
Put on a pot of coffee and I'll be there to rid her of that eye sore load of "junk" ;)

I need a hay rake on my front yard !

Jerry - Who the crap pulled your chain ? Go back to hiding under the bed until your wife says you can come out.

Hey has anyone broke down yet and bought one of those 38HP Kolhers ??
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

I am gonna be putting a new head gasket on my 129 tonight it blew sunday. are there torque specs or do i use german torque gooduntight

Digger, thanks for the info on the HY-TRAN for my 105,guess I'll have to drive the 20 miles to get it

anybody got any cheap gas ?

Mick C,

Check the cubfaq.com website for the info you seek. Specifically question 16.

wow that looks like its gonna be a great sitte when finished thanks for the help gonna go get the new gasket here in a few then put it on tonight and work on repairing my pto i will try to post some pics tonight

Bill Shultz, also check for Case Industrial dealers and CaseIH ag dealers for HyTran Ultra. Buy it by the gallon and save$$.

Luther, nice 127 and vac for sure. Can help but notice though... is that a Wheel Horse rear axle hitch painted yellow on the back end? or is that part of the Vac system. Both the hitch and the trailer look extremely close to Wheel Horse stuff to me. Or... i just didn't realize that Cubs used a similar rear hitch.

Thomas H,
What kind of shape are the motor mounts in?
Vibration is usually caused by missalignment between the engine and transmission. If the mounts are shot, that will cause the missalignment problems. If the mounts are good, you may have to shim the engine to get it aligned properly to the trans.

Sorry. Never mind the question! I just saw the line UNDER the pictures!
bash.gif
perhaps... i need some more
coffee.gif

Latest posts

Back