• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 02, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bob-

Charlie says,"There's no such thing as a stupid question" so I have to ask...where was this link???

I checked the FAQs twice.

Wyane S.
https://www.ihcubcadet.com/IHCCFAQ/
304160.jpg

Attachments

• 304160.jpg
    304160.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 125
  • 304160.jpg
    304160.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 133
Doug - IH didn't do that. Kohler did it but I don't know exactly when. I know the wide frames 1x8/9 series came with aluminum oil pans. I think it probably occurred during production of the 1x6/7 series which I believe would be sometime during 1970-72 (but this is something of a WAG).

Hey Wayne - you're not the 1st one to encounter difficulty finding Charlie's FAQ's. Took me a while to figure out you gotta click on the purple letters cubfaq.com which are near the top of the page of the IH Cub Cadet Forum FAQ's.

Charlie, Harry-

I've been using the FAQs for years now and I know it sounds like I'm dumb as a chicken but I did check both lists TWICE. I just went back and saw where number 4 on Charlies list was what I was looking for.

Next time I'll check 3 times.

Thanks again to you both.

Wayne,

Just check the FAQ's once, just go slower the next time. BTDT!
thumbsup_old.gif

It's real easy to get in a hurry to find something.

Attachments

• thumbsup_old.gif
    thumbsup_old.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 125
Marty-

I will admit I was sort of in a hurry so I sort of sped read it (with no real reason for either). I'm getting to the age where I need to slow everything down. Thanks.

Lew-

That is a very busy yet very useful PDF. I will definitely keep it on hand from now on. Thanks.

Back