• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 30, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unreal...

I was getting ready to contact him about rebuilding the clutch setup on my cadet...
sad.gif

Stevenson-
Be careful, he's a good supplier of parts, but those clutches will not fit the Original that is listed in your profile.

The original takes a different set up than any other cub.

I too would like to find a aluminum pulling set up for an Original, but I don't think anyone makes one.
confused.gif

Stevenson,
I'm not sticking up for the BRIAN MILLER, BUT, He's only been charged and NOT convicted to date!
NOTHING says that he really is a pervert, there are computer virus's out there that can upload to your puter without your knowledge.
Just a thought.

Charlie, and the guys that do the investigations can tell if files have been opened or not. Might be a good place to do a shameless plug for the company I work for........ Poof if you must.
happy.gif

Voom Technologies, Inc.

Oh....I thought Stevenson was talking about Westfall's "pulling parts" page.

My bad........

Where would be the best place to find some rims, and or possibly some 26x12x12 tires for a puller we're building , no cut tires 12 hp stock class appreciate any help you all might provide.

Hi all
i got my little original all ready to pull but im having some problems with my 12hp k301 i have a really strong 7 hp Koler will i be able to compet with that 7 hp im pulling in stock 4000 rpms in the 850and 950lb class
any input would be greatly Appreciated

Latest posts

Back