Archive through March 17, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cub Cadet 100 102 104 107

Sell all 4 tractors $850

815-931-6709

237119.jpg

237120.jpg

237121.jpg

With mowing season here, who needs a deck or subframe? I'm cleaning out the whole pile of them.
42" square end deck. Very solid and cuts nicely. Left end piece is missing. $60
36" cast end deck. No rust through. Does need idler pulley. All spindles fine and ready to bolt up minus idler pulley. $45
Subframes:
WF mule drive and subframe complete. $50
NF subframe and mule drive complete. $50
Bolt on pin-on deck style mule and subframes. $40 each (I have several)
GT style mule drive and subframe (no pulleys. Nice shape otherwise). $40
Later style 5/8 belt mule and subframe in nice shape complete. $60
Subframes without mule drives. I have several styles. $25 each.

I can ship all of this. Usually $30 or so for the mule drive and subframes and well under $100 for decks FedEx.

Hi guys. Can you give me a what's it worth idea of a 129 that has had a frame off restoration? Engine torn down and rebuilt. Carb. and S/G rebuilt. New tires. Looks and runs like a new tractor. Only thing it doesn't have is a decal set. 42" deck that has been rebuilt as well. Don't know if I should post this here or in the forum?

Brian H.
It's worth what your willing to pay for it.

Like the rules state.
<font color="0000ff">This is not an appraisal site! Questions regarding the specific value of any particular unit, implement or whatever are not allowed. Any posts containing such queries will be removed. Asking if a certain amount for a tractor is worth buying it for is fine.</font>

Sorry Charlie, hadn't seen that one. You can remove it no problem.

Walking a tight-rope here trying to make sure I understand the board rules. It is my understanding I may state a price of a tractor and that would be ok but not ask a value? If that is true, I am looking at a 147 with a tiller on back. The price is 500.00. Make sense?

David, Mabey, depends on condition and what your willing to spend. It depends on where you are, what options it has and the condition, It might be pretty but non-running, ugly but run like a top. Go through the classified section and see the 147's there and what they were asking. I know theres been a few. Last, ask questions on the main forum about IH Cubs. thank you.

I am selling the collection of Cub Cadets that I have. They all run but need work. I have a 104, 124, 125, 123, and an IHCC (Original). The sheet meatal is good and complete. I am also selling the implements that I have as well for these tractors. I have 3 Brinly plows, 2 1A Tillers, QA 36 Snowblower, 42in. Front mount blade and a rear scrape blade. I am also throwing in ALL of the spare pars (to numerous to mention). Most of the tractors have headlights and 3pt. hitch. I would like to sell as a lot and not separate. My wife keeps nagging about the clutter and the money that I have spent on them. I am asking $3500.00 OBO

Cub Cadet 125 for sale. Runs good, new carb kit, recent tune up. No deck, good tires, good pto clutch. Needs the front steering spindle replaced, but I have a good used one I will throw in. $300 picked up in Springville IA.

Cub Cadet Original Snowthrower. Has been modified to fit a wide frame Cub Cadet. Perfect for anyone who has a parts machine to make one out of two, or use as is. Good gearbox, auger is in decent shape. $150 picked up in Colo IA.

Please email me if you have any questions. Email is in profile.
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back