Archive through March 10, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KENDELL - Your 1100 has shaft drive? That sure made things harder!

Oh, and Fedex Ground would be a good way to go on the 129. 1 or 2-day air not so much.

I'd always had great success with Fedex deliveries until about 4 yrs ago. I live about 8-9 miles from their local hub and when my receiver hitch for my F-250 was delivered the box was destroyed, and the MAPQUEST map was taped to the remains of the box. At work about the same time FedX from a different hub delivered an over-night package for Me to another company down the street a block, took two days for them to retrieve it and get it to me. Pretty careless on both Fed-X & other company's part IMHO.

TERRY R. - Thanks for the info.

peter szollosy jr, I'll yake that hood off your hands.lol i need one for my 124 because the hooodbrace is broken.

its hard to tell from the picture, but both sides have patches on the hinge bolts, other then that its in good shape, i really want to say thank you to all the guys that answered my questions, i found the serial number on the 102, it was built sept. 1965,that makes it 11 months younger then me,lol

I have a 1450 that viberates. I have replaced the ruber mounts, using CUB CADET parts. This did not help. It runs good at idle but starts to viberate as the RPMs go up. Can anyone help me?Thanks, Jerry

Jerry - #1 Misaligned engine #2 driveshaft flex joints bad... #3 (worse case) bent shaft.
#4 Fan blades missing on trans cooler.

Jerry N.
If you installed the ISO mounts and went by the directions, they will be to tight and rattle your teeth out.
Loosen them up and leave 2 or 3 threads showing and see if that helps, BTDT.

Dennis F.
What did he say?
Unless Wilbur post pics, I try not to read his post.
clappy.gif
biggrin.gif

Art.... Forgive me, but my thought is that you must not have read Charlie's CubFAQ # 17 either.
shame.gif
That's one of the locations for that series.

Myron

Latest posts

Back