• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 10, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry B, you keep up with the repairs to that Original and you'll end up restoring it!!!

Guys, he works this tractor pretty good and I didn't hear any complaints from it last Saturday when the front end was up in the air waiting on parts from the dealer. We were digging through some old parts stash and he found half of what he needed to get the old boy back together.

Everyone needs to encourage Jerry to finish the 100 restoration he's been working on for years now.

Question, is the 70/100 hood special to that series, or is it the same as some later models hoods?

Jspence and Klejeune, Thank you for your replies. I took an old socket and cut it down to fit, you where right about the thin wall. Has anyone ever seen a throttle shaft painted green on a Kohler 30 carb.? Don B.

Don T.
Reasons for buying more than one cub:
--Tell your wife how much a new, equivalent tractor costs. Hopefully, she can reason that a couple of used Cubs are worth more and cost less than something new, shiny, and underpowered.
--Tell her "it's-a-hobby-that-keeps-me-home".
--Tell her your helping God's green earth by recycling.
--Tell her that you're in communication with guys that are decent when you're on the forum. <font size="-2">for the most part</font>
--Tell her she gets to have her own tractor. She can pick her own color.
--Tell her you can spend more time with her because you won't have to change over implements.
--Tell her your less likely to get a heart attack because you don't have to change over implements.
--Tell her you don't want to have a heart attack so that you can spend your golden years with her.
--Tell her it reduces the temptation to go to the bars and go-go joints.
--Etc. Etc.

Ya gotta pull out all the stops here. . .

Morning all. well jim`s 125 is safe at his place, we loaded her up last night and moved her to her new home.She will have to work for her keep lol. I see that i have everybody stumped on my post yesterday on that rubber mount and what its purpose is . later Don T
80871.jpg

Ray L...
Those are priceless!!!
roflol.gif

You need to come up with 1 more, so we can have an official "10 Commandments of Cubs" that we can 'worship'....

Marlin H: The 1981 IH TC-193 shows those "Screen , Lower Grille" as separate parts and the numbers are:

1) 982: 140355-C2

2) 682/782: 140332-C2

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Hello everyone I'd Just like to introduce Myself. Nice forum you have here. I just got a 129 Hydrostatic, My First Cub Cadet. I have heard good things about them, and after I saw this one on craigslist I had to have it. I is in pretty good condition, with a 42" deck. I'll post some pics later.
It runs great, The guy that sold it to me said it would not not. I test the Starter/Generater and it seemed fine so I changed the battery and It fired right up.

Can't wait to cut some grass with it. I'm sure I'll be on here alot.

Talk to you guys later.

Latest posts

Back