Archive through March 08, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couldn't resist!
80674.jpg

Tim, it seems like the kids are having a great time, but, is that a steam engine on the front of that tractor(?). Never seen nuttin like it in modern times.
whistling.gif

Dean S.-

Well, I'm studying for a gazillion huge, scary tests that I have next week right before I can go home for spring break to <strike>play with</strike> work on Cub Cadets.
happy.gif

George - Dosen't the steel plate kinda take away the "flex" from the equation ?

Tim - You shouldn't work those kids that hard having to push your cub with that sled and chain.

I'll bend over for my
bottom.gif
. Thats my granddaughter, she flips if she hears the tractor start up. Last summer I thought this would be better when were in the open, she don't ride near the homes. I suppose I'll get a
bottom.gif
for this too right ?
80686.jpg

When she's sitting the windscreen is in front of her face, she has her own shifter and steering wheel
happy.gif

Sorry Charlie...I didn't realize I got poofed before I posted this one so if this is a NO NO also....poof away or maybe I could edit it out
bottom.gif
dunno.gif

She's my little tractor girl. When I'm workin on one of the Cubs she grabs a wrench to help out. She knows what to look for too, Yellow & White
thumbsup.gif
. She even refers to them as "our" tractors. Have to put the stickers on it yet, "International Kid Cadet" and the edging around the opening. Was thinking about adding a ROPS to the back so I could put a little canopy over it like was offered for the Cubs. My wife thinks I'm weird, my step daughter wonders what I'm doing to her daughter.

Sorry, I barely have a tractor let alone snow blades and throwers.
80693.jpg

Tim, Just think...before long your garage isn't going to be big enough for all your tractors and attachments
happy.gif

Brendan, the tarp to the left is the cub garage, the other one is full. I was hoping Ken would come up here and clean mine out too.
bouncy.gif

80698.jpg

Question
I claened ALL the electrical connections on the cub and still seem to be getting a weak starter generator,Start.Ken i did as you suggested and hooked a ground to the motor and it was much stronger.I didnt check cranking voltage though,ill do that tommorow.Why is this?I even cleaned a little paint off the frame where the ground hooks up.Ive tryed 2 sg's and the same thing.any and all suggestions accepted!!
Frank congrats on the 123 runnin!
jason

Latest posts

Back