• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 02, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Dennis,
Noper, the 1450 blew a head gasket!
Travis pulled me back to the pits so to speak at a fairly HIGH rate of speed with his 4 wheeler!
biggrin.gif

And naturally there were 40 guys with cameras all primed and ready along the way back!

Dennis, Yes ken did sign my book also. those signed copy,first print editions should make us rich someday. I really liked the chapters on the large cub tractors. had a lot of seat time on a roughly 1970 model mowing. mower spendels were a bit undersized though, broke a few. They don't like rocks.

Sure am liking this Missouri weather. It made 83 Yesterday. Crazy!

Charlie, and at least one with a video camera.......
happy.gif

It sure was nice here in Kansas City. Where are from in Mo. Jerry?

You'll like even better when it hits 95deg and 95% humidity!
cool.gif

Charlie,
I just installed a winch on the front of my car trailer for loading wheeled vehicles which can no longer move under their own power. This year if you loose one of your tractors in the field I can haul you back without fear of running a hydro dry.
thumbsup_old.gif

Just thought I would offer a helping hand.
angel.gif

CHARLIE - I sheared a 14 yr old driveshaft roll pin in the 72 at PD ?!?! down at Steve's about 3-1/2 years ago. Somebody on a green tractor got a picture of My 72 on the wrong end of the tow strap coming off the field..... I bet they didn't get Son on My 982 in the picture either at the RIGHT end of the strap. "STUFF" happens!
JERRY - Not sure those books will make US rich..... probably more like Our Great-Great-Great Grandkids! ;-)

Probably got ahead of myself yesterday but at 70 degrees and dry enough I tilled the gardens.
34190.jpg

Charlie -

I think it's called a hose...
lol.gif

I've always liked that lil green stripe on 'em. I could KILL my local dealer when he let a CHERRY one go to the scrapper...
censored.gif

Dennis, I hear ya on the stuff happening on PD. I didn't even realized what had happened until I got out of the furrow at Travis's last spring and looked down and I musta caught something cause i rolled my left rear tire right off the bead and almost off the tire....grrr, but I done got her fixed right away and went right back at it, didn't even phase my 125
buttrock.gif

Jerry, man that tractor sure does look good in that picture. I sure am a fan of a hydro drive and hydro lift while tilling the garden.

Charlie
There's plenty of dirt there, but at <50KB it doesn't show too well.

Randy, I just settled into Fair Grove, just north of Springfield. It has been an interesting winter!!!

Jerry - I have property over in Grovespring and some down in Hartville (both south of Lebanon).

Hey Guys,
Just got spooled up here and have a rookie question. I have the transaxle out of a 149.
The hydro is a 15U Sundstrand, but what is this
cast iron axle assembly? Dana GT-20 or Peerless
2600? Does anyone have data on the appropriate unit? Thanks

Cotton

Cotton,

That's a genuine IHC rear end!!!! IH all the way thru, ring gear and carrier are out of a Farmall Cub!!!!

Welcome!!

I am taking my deck from my 128 and using it on my 782. Does anyone know the part number for the pulley on the deck so I can use a 5/8 belt from my 782 on it. My local IH CUB dealer Cannot get me the right pulley.
They told me to get the part number and then they would order it for me .
Kevin

Charlie - you're kidding right? I never knew that. Anyone else have property there?

Latest posts

Back