• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 01, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlcollins

displayname
david collins
good news guys, the brake was stuck, kept pb blastering and working brake pedal up and down and shes rolling, shes now in warm garage and ready for makeover. been sitting outside on trailor for 3 weeks. thanks for the help guys. will be asking again im sure.

We got about 4" of fairly dry snow in the Wichita area yesterday. The 782 started pretty easily. Taking the battery out on Friday night and keeping it in the house sure made it turn over a lot better. It worked about as well as I remembered, although I seem to have some sort of bearing noise coming from the QA-36A. I guess I'll add investigating that to my ever-growing list of summer projects.

294861.jpg

And of course right as I finish, the freezing rain starts, so the paved portion of my driveway will probably be an ice rink tomorrow
angry.gif

Dave C. Glad to hear the news! Atleast that was an easy fix.

Matt where you the envy of the hood, are there any other cubs in the area?

David,
Great to hear you got it moving.

Matt,
Looks like the 782 did a nice job.

Jeff,
I had to chuckle about the "hood". I envisioned Matt rolling around on a cub with hydraulic shocks and chrome spinners.
err.gif

any help on cub 1100 engine replacement would be appreciated. looking to change mine with a newer engine. has anybody done this and with what motor?

Glen P.
You might want to re-post your question in the Lawn tractor section.
thumbsup_old.gif

CLICK HERE

IH Cadet lawn tractors
A discussion forum for IH Cadet LAWN tractors. Rules are the same as elsewhere.

Lawn tractors include the 76, 80, 81, 111, 1100 and 182 thru 482 - pretty much if it has a B&S and a belt...

Bill, as a moderator I do not have a limit to the size image that I can post. I do try to keep 'em within a reasonable size though.
happy.gif

If you are referring to the mower deck that is on the 149, it does look like a 50" deck to me.

Is that downtown Chicago, Michigan Av.? What was the address of IH headquarters? Refection in window shows a Cub Cadet, is that the same 149? Looks like snow but is that ground floor?

Yes, IH corporate.

500,000th Cadet??? I think.....

Latest posts

Back