• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 01, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can we get the IH cowboy hats? If I had one I could tip it politely as I pass green tractors at plow days. John
Shift.gif

Bill j

It was 401 N Michigan Ave. downtown Chicago

John Maas...use to be able to by straw red and white cowboy hats in the dealerships in the late 60's and early 70's.....Wow! that was a long time ago
old.gif

Local IH dealer gave away those white hats with the IH on them at our county fair back around 1965. I wore mine all summer while baling hay the next couple years until it finally died an honorable death!

Grandma Tammy has a REALLY NICE hub cap for sale online!
biggrin.gif
rofl.gif

"GOING CHEAP GRAB IT NOW 70'S MODLE"
“PARTS IN GREAT CONDITION”
294895.jpg

Wow, looks like it was only dinged twice, well, maybe three times!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hello I am having a problem with my 1650 hydraulic lift slowly lowering it's self after I raise the plow. I think it needs a new packing not sure if their is any adjustments that can be made? If it ends up being a seal kit where is the best place to get it? Thank you for any help

Well, I found out again what "ramming speed is good for with the snow blade. Sheared the bottom of the angle ajustment pin off. Minor delay while a new one was made. Fingers sure got cold!

Ed, if it's leaking where the rod enters the cyl, I'm afraid it's not an easy or cheap fix as these units are a welded assl'y. I have heard of folks that could repair them though. Unfortunately, I do not think they are user serviceable at all.

Just to be sure, check the hose connections and the condition of them. It may be leaking at the ends and then dripping down off the end of the cyl.

Latest posts

Back