Archive through March 01, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rporter

displayname
Rich Porter
Got my 4.80x4x8 Tires and wheels, Thanks everybody!
groupwave.gif
Rich

looking for single bottom plow and disc setup and also the rear hitch parts for my 129 that I would need. In central ohio, often travel to NE Ohio and also sometimes to upstate NY. Many other parts on my wish list too (headlights, extra rims, etc), but what I am most concerned with is being able to use it in the garden this spring.

Tristan , you have no email address in your profile to contact you . Thanks

That means that Tristan better get an email in the profile, ASAP!

AND anyone else that decides to remove their email address, better get it back in there as I will do some checking in the next week or 2 and REMOVE all User ID's that do not have it in there.

Wanted . set of I.H. hub caps . any cond. email pics and price .

lookin for a set of qa 42 a brackets that go on the 82 series

I would like to find a pair of the 75 lb. wheel weights that were an option for a Cadet 1250. The part # is 703-0396. I would like to find a set that is all metal and not encased in plastic. I am located in central Indiana and will travel a little ways to get them or try to arrange pick up.

I need a hood extension for a 1250. Part No.
IH 61294 C1 Thanks.
Luther

I am looking for parts for a h-42 haban snow thrower
mainly the drive shaft but I would buy a complete unit any condition to back up the one I am running
Thanks John

The hood extension has been located. Thanks
Luther

Rich, Charlie, Sorry I didnt even know that it was possible not to have an email addy as I remember adding it. After going in I see there was a selection box to not show it so hopefully I have it set right so you can see it now.

I am looking for another SGT. Would like to find another red 982 , but any 982, 1912, 1872, 2072 would be considered. Would be ideal if it had cat 0 3pt. Have a real nice 108 that would trade towards it if someone interested. Email or call 216-396-4633

Anybody near central Indiana have a nice 169 that needs a home, and wants a 782d in thier cub den? I have a nice 782d, and I might be tempted by a nice 169 and some cash. Thanks Mike and Michele T

need a pan seat for cub 100 or anything that would work in nice shape to small cracks nothing major thanks

looking for a housing grill for a 100 or any that would fit must have both bolt holes on the sides does not need to have the grill or hood just need it as a replacement for the one I broke

Also looking for a good pair of Goodyear ribbed tera tires for the front of the 149. Needs to be in good shape without major weather cracking and no be totaly worn out tread wise. Thanks Mike

Latest posts

Back