• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through March 01, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looking and wanting to find a Cub Original to buy. Like it to be in good shape and be reasonable price and no farther then 3-4 hours drive from me. If you have one or know of one--Please let me know. I'm in South West Va. Thanks
Dave

Looking for a good drive shaft for my 1650 plus a few other parts too thnx Rob

Looking for a nice 70/100 hood with brace,and no extra holes. thank you.

David S,
When are you just going to make the trip to Southern Indiana?
bubbly.gif

Lookin' for a complete set of decals for a 100 if anyone has a set. Also interested in a steering wheel for the same model (one that uses plastic cap in the middle) Cracks are ok but no chunks missing.

Back