• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 25, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjrobilotta

displayname
Michael Jonathan Robilotta (Boots)
anyone have the part number for the carb rebuild kit for a 100 with a k-241 with the 26mm walbro carb

oops messed up i beleive its a walbro carb not sure. any way to tell?

The Carter will have "Carter Model N" cast into the outer carb housing, along the upper side, just in from the choke end, I believe on the left side as you look into the choke end.

Keith, yes a shop would want to just start over with that. A lot of people get upset and do not want to pay a bill on an older badly worn unit to save it. It can work out that with LABOR cost included it is a lot cheaper to just buy a new one. However--------- they forget we do this for many reasons. some of us are cheap{ME}and many of us like the challange of making things work again. That starter could be worse.

Michael, not sure if these part numbers are still valid but they could be helpful.

88210.jpg

88211.jpg

88212.jpg

88213.jpg

88214.jpg

Michael R.-

KH-25-757-01 is the number for a Carter N, and the number Kraig posted is correct for a Walbro. A Walbro carb says "Walbro" on it.

Under edit: BOTH numbers for the K241 in the table seem to remain the same yet. I'd say the table is still good.

Keith L,

If you can find an older shop that has a growler it takes only about 5 seconds to know if that armature has any hope. I have one but we are a little far apart to make it worthwhile. If they don't know what you are talking about hang up.

JimE

26Jun08
I'm new to Cub Cadets. I have a 1979 1200 w/mower that appears complete. There are, though, some essential repairs that must be done before it starts it's new job.
I'd like contact(s) in the Billings, Montana area that may be into restoring Cub Cadets and can start me out on the right foot.
Any help with manuals, parts, and advice is appreciated.

David, welcome!
groupwave.gif
Binder Books, (see the colorful buttons at the top of the page) can fix you up with any manuals you may need, some of the other sponsors have parts. As for help, ask away!

KRAIG - Don't it look like that Cub Cadet's mowin' that foot tall grass in THIRD GEAR!
groupwave.gif

I just picked up a SUPER clean one owner 129.Will any NF atachments fit???Mower,snow blower????Thanks

Hello
I have not used the fourm much but hope I can get some help. Ihave a 1210 Cub with a 44" deck and need the number for the spindle bearings. The center one is making some noise can anyone give me this information so I can buy them from a bearing supplier instead of the dealer?

Thanks
T Belue

Tim B.
A 1210 is not an IH built machine, so your question really needs to be in the MTD/CCC section.

That being said, Click the Parts lookup Button above and get any part number you need.

Charlie:
Would that be just the F1 key or F1 and F2 ??
devil2.gif

I have a cub cadet with external rear brakes (model 129). The linings on the brake pads are getting pretty thin about 1/32" . I'm going to reline them . What is the correct thickness for new linings? Thanks Dave

I held down the F 1,2 and 9 keys and looked what popped up.....

88221.jpg

Gotta love the 129's........

proud.gif

Latest posts

Back