• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 25, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the spring on the far left is the strongest,more fuel pressure

LONNIE Here's a link to a cart I picked up about a month ago. http://www.pronovost.qc.ca/remhra.html

The top one...P-503. Mine has 2X6 composite sideboard extensions on it... Nice trailer behind the 982. But I sure wouldn't want to buy a new one! Northern has a similar King Kutter in their catalog for $2100 plus freight. If I was going to buy a new one I'd get the next size larger to use behind My FARMALL's, the P-505.

Tim-
I was under the same assumption about the strength of the springs. What I'm wondering is if Kohler has a service bulletin noting all the pump springs, I doubt I'll need anything more than the stock spring, however being armed with the information to fine-tune might be helpful.

Kendell, thanks for the tip but jeez it sure isn't a user friendly location for a sight hole. To accurately set the point break with Kirk's PointSaver the engine isn't running, so I'll probably remove the S/G and it's bracket to make it easier to see the index mark.

Michael, it's easy to find the old posts using the search function. I found where I posted them by searching for "price list", chose the "and" not "or" setting and entered "90" in the "Messages posted within the last XX days" menu.

70/100 Price List

Well the work has contuined on my 129 and O paint and repair. ( just a thought on the springs! was wondring if fuel tank location had something to do with the spring size and strength?) Install a new switch(125) and had the 147 driving around the yard to test the hydro, its crepps.Used choke cable on the 125 now. later Don T
ihrotate.gif

The top bolt on the throttle is one hard screw to get at when the cable is coverig it. next remove dash pannel to get screw out. some paint was applied but don`t measure up lol
88244.jpg

Roy N:
Sorry 'bout the location...When I design an engine, I'll keep that in mind.

It is a little tough to get to, but I liked being able to start the engine while I was in the process of setting the timing, since I used a timing light to verify the setting and, let me see, I've had to do it TWICE in 22 years..
bouncy.gif

Or, you could do like some people do and take a hacksaw to the frame.
bash.gif
yikes.gif
lazerburn.gif
bottom.gif

Hello every one. I need some "oldtimer" help. i have a model 107 that is basically a riging roto-tiller. I need a mowing deck and the undercarrage bracket to mount under the 107. I am having trouble locati0on a deck specifically listed for a 107. What other cubcadet models decks will work on my 107? any help in locating a working affordable mowing deck for me will be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back