• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 22, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlarsen

displayname
Jim Larsen
Wanted
Intake and exhaust manfold for a 52 ford pickup with a 215 motor or can you weld them Kentuck? A friend needs a good set. thanks

Cub Loboy 154 w/3 point hitch
and woods L59 mower.
$2500

192655.jpg

Jim - You don't know HOW MANY times I wish I'd kept the old 52 Flathead parts that I had at the farm when I moved 16 years ago. Some guy told my grandfather around '72 that he would rebuild it. Well when I took interest in it I found it still sitting were he had "worked" on it. I couldn't pull the valves out with a crow bar ! I think he must have drove them in with a sledge hammer and bent them. Anyway I had saved the intake and carb and heads ... until I moved and had to leave a lot of stuff due to having a pinched sciatic nerve and barely being able to walk.

Post pics of the breaks and I'll tell ya if it's fixable ... I'm sure it would be due to the fact they're so hard to find now days.

A "working" fix and a "show" fix are different.

Chad - It's not nice to show a starving man a steak and potatoes meal ...

Sorry bout that! I might keep it if i can find a loader for it!
Anyone know of one?

Ford 2N for sale, asking $1500 email for pictures, and more information.

wouldnt mind finding a Farmall Cub, somewhere around a 1950, cheep tho, as long as it runs or could run with little effort im interested. certainly doesnt need to be a looker, old and rusty is what im after!

I do not know what it fits, I was going to make a extra blade but no time/money..16"x48"
75 dollars and it's yours.
No holes, just surface rust, wear bar good
email my profile
193525.jpg

193526.jpg

193527.jpg

<font size="+1">PRICE DROP!!</font>
I really need to sell my International 234 compact diesel, so...........until July 17th the new price is $4000. FIRM. Any questions or more photos email me. Thanks!
193599.jpg

193600.jpg

1976 Harley-Davidson Golf Cart.
This is an electric golf cart and has a small electical problem. I think it is just a corroaded cable that is broken. I was told that it ran about 1 month ago. Charger included. I just bought it and want to turn it fast. $800.00 obo.
193752.jpg

193753.jpg

WILL TRADE A CC 122 PARTS TRACTOR FOR A REBUILT OR WELL WORKING NO PLAY STERRING COLEM FOR A CUB O MUST COME WITH THE BRAKKET THAT HOLDS THE STERRING COLEM TO THE TRACTOR.

I have a 1967 John Deere model 110 tractor and implements for sale. It includes a 38" mower deck and 42" front blade. The original engine has been rebuilt and runs good with no smoke. The round fenders and seat are in good shape. The hood has a couple of small cracks in the front (no damage at latch). I have many pictures that I can send. $500.00. I am located in Tipton, Indiana.
194153.jpg

Wanted -

I'm looking for a transmission for a 1972 John Deere 214. I really don't know if a trans from another model will work but if someone has any knowledge about this or where to get one the help would be appreciated.

Scott,
FYI, the JD 200 series were made from 1975 to 1987, so it couldn't be a 1972. Transmissions that will work are from any JD 110 (4 speed) or 112 (no 112L) , 200, 208, 210, 212, 214 and 216. Also, the Peerless model 2300 transmissions are easy to work on. You should post this on wfm and check their classifieds.
http://www.weekendfreedommachines.org/

Terry - Thanks for the info. I was only going off the info my brother gave me about the JD. It is his tractor. Thanks again.

Price drop on the JD 110 listed below. I will take $400 for the package.

I've been asked for some current pix of my 234. Lowered priced extended! $4000. firm
194542.jpg

194543.jpg

Looking to help a friend,

Looking for a free PDF for a Service manual for SLT1554

It can be emailed to my profile address........ Thanks Jeff Baker

Latest posts

Back