• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 22, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie, cool stuff! BTW, was that a 125 in that line up of Cubs that you picked in Escanaba?

Charlie, you should leave that 125 runner in the trailer and deliver it to my place!
happy.gif

Kraig,
It ain't like I needed more of the dang things, I've got one settin here right now with the wrong dash on it that's just in the way!
36184.jpg

Charlie, hmmm, then load that one in the trailer with the others and deliver them all to my place......
happy.gif

This used to be an all JD neighborhood, but it looks like Cubs are making a move! LOL
I dint even know my neighbor had a Cub!
36186.jpg

Charlie, unfortunately I don't have any money!
sad.gif

Perhaps your neighbor helped himself to one of your Cubs, you better check your inventory.

Charlie, that is one very nice Earthcavator! That must be this model:

36193.jpg

Well since I'm on a roll today, i just as well post a pic of the loader I bought today!
36194.jpg

Now all I gotta do is figure out what to put it on.
I'm thinkin 169 or maybe a 1250 since the 1250 is pretty much worthless for anything else, LOL

Charlie, nice loader. Oops, I bet that Earthcavator must be the 42" version:

36196.jpg

36197.jpg

Charlie,

That looks just like mine....

36199.jpg

I've had several requests for the text file of car wheels that fit cubs so I've posted it in the Sandbox. Add any more that you know of.

JimE

Thanks for the info regarding my starter generator.

I've got it apart and the only thing that worries me is a broken copper wire on one of the outer wrappings.

Since I know nothing about this - could this be the problem and beyond my personal ability to repair?

Thanks for the advice

Charlie, How about letting Kraig "store" those extra 125s for you? I'm sure his rates would be very reasonable.
biggrin.gif

Steve B,
Now that youo mention it, it sure does. I think your bucket might be better though.
Brad L. had a couple for sale so I bought one.
There was a hitch though.
Seems I gotta get with Robb and pick up a Haban to take south with me and THEN go get my loader!
Always a catch!
biggrin.gif

Back