Archive through June 21, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off the top of anyones head, is the color scheme on the 1X8-1X9 series Yellow-8hp., Green-10hp., Red-12hp. and Blue-16hp.?? What color the 14hp's?? I forgot.

I thought I was doing so good. Took pics to post with a dead camera battery.
bash.gif

Picture, if you would: Sicily, 1922, a beautiful young --- no, that's not it.
happy.gif

Dennis - I have to disagree (well maybe not totally) about the seat pan. Once the seat starts holding water the pan will rust out enough so the 4 bolts that hold it are real pains to remove.
Replacement covers are available (auction site) but you have to be really careful that they haven't already been trimmed to the point that you still have to take it to an upholsterer.
My preferred solution:
240361.jpg

Shipped in from Minnesota, typically comes with a surprise, and the long seat bumpers (which take about 3 minutes to install) are a real plus- $10 well spent, IMO.
The other pics that should be here would be to show that the 123 has the only crown on its decal and that a quietline hood stripe just doesn't go well an a 149.
Oh, and the Cubhouse looks so good that if Don T. showed up here tonight we could spend the night out there.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Tom: Blue. They ran out of colours at 149 and used the same on 169.
happy.gif
(You knew that).
happy.gif
happy.gif

OK, I just checked parts look up like I should have done to begin with. The bend goes towards the front. I would have sworn the bend went to the rear.

Still learning...

Tom H.
Here is the "code" for the stripes;
86 gold/yellow stripe
108,109 green stripe
128,129 red stripe
149,169 blue stripe

Now this, IMHO is really, really wrong:
240371.jpg

These are 18.5 x 8.5 - 8 front tires that came here on JackieO. I can't think of an easier way to ruin a steering system.
happy.gif

Wayne S.,

Click on the topics icon near the top of the page.
Go down near the bottom of the page and click on manuals.
Then click where it says "click here for manuals".
Look on the right side and click on options.
Finally, look all the way to the right at the bottom and click on WF 3pt install.
thumbsup.gif

Frank, where did you get that seat? I'm guessing the long seats bumpers were $10, not the whole seat.

Nic

Latest posts

Back