• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 16, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric, the 127 and 128 use different styles. You might be able to adapt one to work on the other if you know which terminal does what.

192454.jpg

192455.jpg

Put the main cables like they are on either one , the wire to the neutral switch is the "turn on wire" for the coil. Ignore the 2 extra wires on the 128 drawing.

BTW,
The Sponsor buttons above and great for looking at parts to see what they look like as well as buying from them!
beer2.gif

Charlie, hmmm I wish the solenoids on my Cubs were that shiny. Yes, I know they could be if I bought new ones. All mine look like this one on my #1 125.
192467.gif

192468.jpg

Kraig - You're asking for trouble. Rip that junk out and make a new wiring harness !
<sub>leave the rust , I like rust!</sub>

KENtucky, I have a brand new wiring harness for that 125. The Cub is presently disassembled for a refurb. The new harness will be installed when I put the Cub back together, minus the rust.

I have a chance to get a 129 with deck and rear pto gear in rear housing or 169 with snow blade and no deck i have an extra deck... is either a better machine than the other? both are the same price 300. each

Lanny, do either have hydraulic lift? The 169 most likely has a ported hydro EVEN IF it has a manual lift. Are they both in about equal condition? Is the "rear PTO" the 90° gear box as for use with a tiller? If so does it also have the rear lift? If it were me I think I'd get the 169...

Latest posts

Back