Archive through June 09, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jessy, Leaving the Caps Lock on is how you yell on here. So young, so angry, Dam that rap music.
happy.gif
I do not believe the 14 an 16 exhaust elbows are the same.

I need 2 new deck pins and brackets for a 46" Deck on my 107. The ones I have now are worn and wobble a lot. So, it you have 2 with no wear please let me know.
Mike at 912 265 2741 or
[email protected]

Hello All, I have a Neighbor looking for a set of 10 or 10.5 wide by 12" rims.... 5 bolt pattern commen on cubs,jd's,wh and other 5 bolt pattern machines.

He Ordered a set that where 12"wide and 12" rims...far to wide for 23x10.5x12 bar lugs.

contact me at [email protected]

SStratton

Need a clutch drive line with hanger for a 106. Don't care if rusty or clutch is bad I have none of it. no Shaft no springs, no collar, clutch, hanger or control rod. I am on hold untill I find parts to get it moving and using in the yard. Do not want too expensive.

Scott - 10.5 goes onto an 8" wheel. You don't buy wheels to match the width of the tire.

Ken, Thats what I told the neighbor as I picked up a set of 23x10.5x12 Turf tires on 8" rims and he said he already has a set of them rims and wants 10" rims, He bought a set of Pulling rims that was chopped and added center rings to make them true 12" inside each outter lip, But they are to Wide I told him,now that he ordered them and they arrived.

I Said to him we have 1 of two options...Cut out 2" from the rims he bought, or cut and add 2" to a set of stock 8" wide rims.. he would rather buy a set already cut and built to 10" wide.

So now i have a set of 23x10.5x12 turf tires on 8"x12" rims, and no need for them on my 1959 or 1963 david bradley riding tractors.
As they came stock with 6x12 tires.

I guess I won't buy first and expect a sale later again.

Thanks alot Ken for your advice.

Scott Stratton

I need a complete clutch assy for a Cub Cadet Original....in good working order ....zip code 33525

Thanks

Latest posts

Back