• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 05, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's the hydro pump on that 125? I have an idea, need a plan, but I don't want it to turn into this. Oh the Hydro lift parts I have are these in this pic...they are currently collecting dust. Must be 125 day
259188.jpg

By Vincent Thomley

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Must be 125 day <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

259190.jpg

<font size="-1">See my tag line...</font>
whistling.gif

Vince T.
Wholly crap man!
That's bordering on FUGLY!
biggrin.gif

Kinda makes you wonder WTH were they thinking, LOL

Under Edit,
He swapped out the non ported rear end with a ported one.

Vincent T. not to hurt anyone's feelings, but wtf? that is one of the most over complicated, spread out designs, I have ever seen, It hurts my eyes to even look at that.

Well it is a 125....as Art would say. I picked this up with another 125, a 105, and a 123 a few years ago. The skid steer operator guy broke the elbow fitting while loading it.

Here's another pic of the FUGLY-ness. Notice the pump was connected via a belt to a pulley on the starter-generator. They welded another pulley to the existing one.

259195.jpg

259196.jpg

Here's how it looked after I worked on it for a few hours. Amazingly I just installed a hood, a seat, cleaned the carb, put on new points, plug, oil, and air filter and this thing ran wonderfully! I recently traded this for my 1806.

259197.jpg

Vince-
That thing was almost as pretty as you are!

Charlie-
Are ya going to tell us what these "big things from Aaron" are, or are you just going to toy with us?

BTW, I think you FINALLY found us a good use for those UGLY 1X5's...

Donor Tractors & Mock Up Rigs!!!
flame.gif

doug - no feelings hurt here, I was holding back my laughter when I first saw the thing.

The 123 from this load was sent to a guy(sucker) in Hudson, WI. I think it is still in pieces. He's not that pretty either...

Charlie, that ported hydro idea won't help me get this installed on my 122.

Vincent, I just gota know, what is the rust colored pipe for that runs diagonally down to the pump.

Doug, its just a brace or a something I too wondered. He must have had a welder, some scrap steel and a rod, and an idea, it was wrong and they kept going the wrong way. All to lift a mower deck.

I remember the guy saying he had a couple old Cub Cadets that I could come get. I felt like I hit the lottery, then I got there and the kid, the skid steer kid, said there were a total of 4 !!! WOW. I did get a set of rear wheel weights, a spring assist, and a lot of laughs

Vince,
I hope you didn't let those things out in the daylight or around normal people.......
eek.gif

Paul wrote:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

I hope you didn't let those things out in the daylight or around normal people.......<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

<font size="-1">I bet it was just Art and Vince, so..., no normal people were around them.</font>
joker.gif

Paul they were lifted out of the weeds, and one from a barn when I got them. Then at my place they were covered up quickly after a few pics. I should have brought them to Art's to display on his front lawn!

Think the remains of one of those tractors is still sitting down in the woods by my house providing homes for the birds and little fluffy bunnies. (Or was it chopped up into little bits at the scrap-yard? I can't remember....)
1a_scratchhead.gif

Paul-
'Normal people'? What do ya think we are....Yard-Man owners???
beer2.gif

The pipes on that 125 posted earlier look eerily similar to the crapper plumbing I had in an old house I owned many moons ago. Looked hard at the pic but couldn't find the flush handle to save my soul. Scary!

I'm sure it's been asked 100 times before, but is there an easy way to shrink down a pic to the 100kb maximum? Seems my camera likes to take high resolution pics and I don't realize it till I try to post on here.

Back