• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 05, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrschmitt

displayname
Ron R. Schmitt
David S,

Has your crankshaft been reground to .010" under? Did you put in a new connecting rod and is it for a .010" under crankshaft?

I don't believe a K321AQS has balance gears so we can cross those off the list. It would also have an electric PTO clutch so I doubt that would be the cause. Check to make sure theres no slop in your driveshaft components and that the rag joints are in good shape on both ends. Could be the rod or a main crank bearing.

It won't be long now!
259176.jpg

259177.jpg

Charlie, I see a 1x5 that appears to be getting a CAT-0 rear lift, has a rear tool box and a front bumper.
drool.gif
Is that yours or Aaron's or?

Charlie-

Nice "add-ons" on that oldy but goody. I really like that front bumper/weight hanger. One more thing I'd add would be seat springs. Those old 1x4,5s are butt busters for sure. I never understood why IH would produce one of their tractors without some sort of rear suspension. I have a few here and they are always the last to be used mainly for that reason.

Kraig-
Don't miss that it also has the bracket for the H.F. Hyd lift. For a slant-nose, that's going to be a pretty cool rig.

For a slant-nose........

roflol.gif

Art, yeah I saw the hydraulic lift bracket. Regarding your other comment...
draw.gif

Aaron needed a donor tractor to play with for mock up, so I set him up with a future project tractor.

There's BIG things coming out of Aaron in the near future!!!!!!

Harry, The ISO mounts are new as is the cradle mod. Rag joints are new also. Don't have the muffler box on or the nose and hood either, same on the tired 1250. Crank was polished and has a new (stens) standard rod.

The wheel weights showed up on my doorstep this AM THANKS!! The engine in the car is a cross ram 413 w/38K on it since put together in the 80's

Dave S

Charlie, I'd certainly be willing to put that 1x5 with the new parts Aaron is making through some rigorous long term testing at my place.
Shift.gif
bannana_guitar.gif
bouncy.gif
buttrock.gif
happy.gif

Great news Charlie!! Aaron is great to work with and makes great products, we've been very happy with everything that he's sent us.

Charlie,
Shouldn't that be over in the " Cool IH Cub Cadets Not OEM but better'n' new ! ! ! " ??
tomato.gif
Just busting you're balls.

Tom H.
Yep, prolly should be, but I'll revert back to what my dad always said.

Don't do as I do, do as I say!
biggrin.gif

Heard that. Usually with a wrap on the back of the head too.

Charlie, I bet if you post more photos of that 1x5 it'll generate more posts.
happy.gif

Charlie, that's right, Hugh had a custom hydraulic lift on his. Hmmm, a CAT-0 lift, tool box and bumper/weight bracket would sure look good on one of my 125s. I guess I'd better start saving my pennies...

Back