• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 03, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 1962/63 Original that I no longer have the time to finish restoring. It has 3pt. hitch, headlights (I have the harness to hook them up)and new wire harness. It does run, it has the round air filter I do have the oil bath filter for it. It has a good complete mower deck. I have an extra tranny, deck shell, deck spindles, tractor frame, grille and hood. I may have other extra parts as well. I would like to have $550.00 for the lot but I will accept any reasonable offer. If you want photos, inbox me at [email protected]

It's time to clean up the garage a bit. I have bits and pieces of an original that's a pretty low serial number, 3 digits but I don't recall the exact number off the top of my head. Frame and front axle are toast. The engine is more or less good for parts (ie needs to be rebuilt).

Can do a package deal or bits and pieces, just let me know what you want. It's all located in Midcoast Maine.

On the previous message, how about $150 for the lot, the rest you will have to email me sense it would be a pretty long list.

Complete dual hyd setup for 82 series new hoses and couplers,totaly reconditioned ready to go.$250.00 plus flat rate shipping of $12.00
259546.jpg

For Sale:
Refurbish decals for Serial Number tags. First run.
Modeled after 1X9 series, use the picture as your guide, I am not an expert on the applications.

Bring back your unsightly serial number tag to match your repainted tractor.
High quality vinyl sticker that replaces the "INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER CO. ETC. as shown in the example picture (left).
Pre-trimmed to fit around the stamped serial number.
Subdued text and color so they look natural and almost aged.

*Requires removing the tag to do it right, Minus engine and steering is easiest, knocking out spirol push pins from the inside*
Limited availability. I just want to recoup the initial run for now and judge demand from there.
E-Mail to confirm availability. Limit 2 decals per address
(2) for $5.00 send self addressed envelope.
(1) for $3.00 send self addressed envelope.

259550.jpg

Left: Refurbished sticker Right: Original condition
259551.jpg

For sale: Cub cadet 106 w/ 42" deck on it - runs good, need a muffler & battery. A Cub cadet 147, good hydro, electric lift works good, new ag tires, ran good last year, tried to start it today and it fires over but need carb cleaned & a battery. A set of tire chains & snow plow. a cub cadet tiller w/ both extensions, works great, 1 used long belt and 1 new long belt. tines are in good shape. QA-36 snow thrower, works great, new bearings throughout last summer, no snow this past winter so they're still new. Want to sell all together for $600 obo. Can deliver with in 50 miles of 21114.

259641.jpg

259642.jpg

259643.jpg

259644.jpg

259645.jpg

259646.jpg

259647.jpg

A way cool book on the history of International.
Traces the history from the McCormick Reaper to what is now Navistar. Mint Condition.
$20.00 plus shipping
259664.jpg

CW-36 plus extra parts. $100.00
Pick up NW Indiana.
Thrower is in good working order.
your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

Latest posts

Back