• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 29, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwestfall

displayname
Chris Westfall
cub cadet 104 with front pincor 3000 watt alternator tractor runs fine and alternator works also have the original paper work to go with it 600.00 o.b.o.wheel weights not included!
228189.jpg

1864 Cub Cadet with 54 inch mower deck, new blades all ready to mow 1700 obo

451 snowblower also for the above 450 works great.

1650 IH Cub Cadet, no deck has 3pt hitch on it, does need the rearend changed out but a good spare will go with. 500 obo.

Have pictures on my cell phone that I can send as a picture message.

These need to be picked up in Mt. Lake, MN. I need to thin the herd to make room for other things and pay for the new little one on the way.

CCO for sale, very nice condition, runs good! deliver to Little G on Saturday. 3 point,spring assist, excellent 38 inch deck, includes original style brinly adaptor for cco. see archive or email for pics $800 Central Iowa 515/298-1490

I have 2 Kohler engines for sale. The first is a series I KT17 that came out of my 782. I believe that it is spec number 24193. It is a short block only. No heads, starter, exhaust, intake, carb, stator, shrouds, etc. It was running when removed but it has a rod knock. Maybe good for parts or rebuild it.

I also have a complete M18 magnum. Everything is there, even the shrouds and air cleaner. It came out of a skidsteer. It will need a new crank, so you can make it whatever spec you want. It is in pieces, but I can bolt it back together. I was going to rebuild this one to put into my 782 but I found a good series II kt17 short block instead.

I would just like to get this stuff out of my shed. I was thinking $150 for the pair? That is just a starting point. Please let me know if you are the least bit interested and maybe we can work something out. I am a big fan of old motorcycles, got an old bike just sitting around rotting away? Maybe we could work out a trade and cash. I am north of Chicago, in a town called Libertyville. Feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Dave

I have a brand new wiring harness for a Cub 70/100 complete with both battery cables. No lighting harness with this. I picked up a 71 and the guy had this with the tractor. Never used still in bag. I will send pictures if requested. I can't upload my pictures to the site they are to big.

Asking $70.00 + S&H to your location.

I also have a 1A Tiller with 1 extension and the 90 degree gear box.

Asking $375.00 local pick-up only. I live in Massachusetts

I have a 44" deck with hanger which has been completely rebuilt. Sandblasted, primed, painted, all 3 spindles are new. It is pretty much new with decals. Rebuilt before I realized it is wrong deck for my 108. Only problem is that I and it are in Georgia and it is too big to ship and no one else around here owns old cubs.
228248.jpg

Mike-

Why is it the wrong deck for your 108? With the proper undercarriage and mule drive it would work just fine (I think we've discussed this recently). Better still, why not find a nice 129 to put OVER the 44"? From what I understand that was one of the most popular mowers produced by IH. I'd "pickle" the deck and then in ten years or so you'll be set. I'd hate to see you regret the sale too and you just might.

(You also forgot the price)

Good luck!

I have a very clean 1450 for sale. Runs and mows good. New Ignition switch. Good tires and good seat. Hydro lever could use a bit of gresing and adjusting. Nice 44" deck comes with it. I sandblasted and painted the deck all spindles were refurbished. (thats grass and leaves on the deck in the picture, not rust
happy.gif
Comes with new belts also.
Asking $650 obo

228302.jpg

228303.jpg

228304.jpg

free delivery to little g on Saturday

Non cub cadet weight box home made { HEAVY} $20.00 obo

228316.jpg

38" pin on deck with extra parts and belt $20.00 obo
228317.jpg

Wayne: Sorry: 300.00
You might be right. As of now I have the correct carriage on it but the wrong mule drive. My pulleys are straight. Even so the dang thing wont hang straight, wobbles. I had to put 3 washers under the pins just to level it. The carriage is straight and level. Mostly I am just sick of fooling with it.

ok I have a cub cadet, i think its an original, paint is in terrible shape. the good, set of ag tires, wheel weights, plow in good shape and a 7hp kohler that turns over. I also have 2 starter generators. email me at [email protected] if interested. i may part items off of tractor no shipping. thanks Joe. I can email pictures the ones i took are too big to post on here

Joseph - Email me the pics and I'll re-size them for you and send'em back.

Narrow frame 3pt cast piece that goes in the frame with a pin.$25 plus shipping.

Wide frame lift bars have 2 without bushings.$15 each plus shipping.

For Sale an extra set of heavy cast wheel weights approx 70 lbs each will work great for plowing asking $100.00 obo delivered to little g on saturday

call 563-794-0129 or email for more info
228428.jpg

for sale very nice repainted ih front blade with wide frame carriage $150.00 obo
1 bolt on type narrow frame blade under carriage $25.00
1 quick attach type narrow frame blade under carriage $ 25.00
228434.jpg

228435.jpg

228436.jpg

228437.jpg

all item picked up in Waukon, Iowa or plus actual shipping or free delivery to Little G in Dyersville Iowa on Saturday email in profile

Parting a Cub Cadet 1000.....

Kohler K241 10HP motor, rebuilt 60 hrs of run time ago...... Has starter, coil, carb, electric PTO, 3 pin clutch drive plate, etc. Ready to install in tractor and run.... $175

Front wheels with Goodyear tires.... $30

3 speed gear drive rear end/trans.... $125

Seat, cover in terrible shape, but has a nice pan....includes springs and brackets.... $30

Air cleaner plate, and cover.... $25

Many parts not listed.
greenthumb.gif

Please send me an email if interested in anything, email is in profile.

Laser Cut Stainless Steel IH Cub Cadet Keys. Highly polished. (Hard to take a picture of). Shown is back of one and front of another. Only one side is laser etched. Shipping is free.
228562.jpg

$10 each.

Aaron Schmidt
Email in profile or [email protected]

IH push mower. Runs fine. $125 firm.
228597.jpg

IH Cadet 85. Runs and mows fine. No battery. $150
228598.jpg

228599.jpg

42" Power angle blade $225
228600.jpg

QA-42 Snow thrower $200