• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 28, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael L,

If I remember correctly on a 127, there is a small lever on the right side of the tunnel area between the seat and control panel pedestal that actuates the hydro pressure relief valves so you can move the Cubby with the engine off. There an angle clip that can be used to lock the lever in a down position. Check to make sure that the hydro relief valve lever is not locked down.

Don T
So THATS what a rest free fender looks like!!!
drool.gif
Mine has rot in the footrest and battery areas. I have to weld in new metal... Looks good!

I looked at the lever and it is locked in the up horizontal position. I turned the shaft and saw the pin but didnt think about that fact it could be sheared off. Right now its under cover so this weekend I will look at both of those and get some oil for the hydro. Thanks for all the help. One more thing for right now how do you drain the hydro fluid. Oh if that lever is in the up position I shouldnt be able to push it right because it does have a little drag but I can push it around or does it make it freewheel real easy.

CC 1000 gas tank, mine has stalled on me twice with about an in of fuel left in it. I took it off and it looks like trash around the lower part of the screen. How do you get the shut off valve out of the tank to clean the screen ? do you have to replace the bushing ? If so I need to get one some where becuase CC is back ordered.

Dennis T.-

You just have to pull really hard and it should come out. Assuming that the E10 crap hasn't destroyed the rubber grommet, you should be able to re-use it. Clean it up and put it back together.

Number 26 in faq's very good I think Ill keep the wheelie's down to a minimum though my spindles are looking a little bent already.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

morning all, sprayed a little white paint on my wheels on my 147 and the paint formed a lot of little bubbles in the paint. i don`t know what caused it but i will have to resand and prime again i guess. I thought i would practice on the 147 wheels first lol, before i move to the 129 loader. Later Don T
i will have to order some mower parts real soon because my Chraft+++ mower (1996) is now doing bug control with all the extra smoking.

Don: A couple things will cause that moisture (humidity), or small oil spots make sure before you prime everything is really good and clean also I like to wet sand with 800 grit after priming and clean again before final coat.

Pops
old.gif
---------Good luck

Don, after you sandblasted or however you prepped the rims, did you wipe them down with lacquer thiner or paint thinner to clean the metal before you primed them?

Latest posts

Back