• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 25, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad thing is, I've watched it way more than once!
biggrin.gif

Admittedly, so have I......and it helps!

Charlie, hilarious, and is that a propane or natural gas 147? I'm not familiar with the set up shown.

So I finally mowed the grass. Well the weeds really. And it helps!
1AA_dance2.gif

We really need some rain and not just a brief shower. But the 73 got it done but I also started thinking about upgrading the 50A and getting the 169 to work.

But that'll probably happen over the winter.

Earl I’d say yes that appears to be a propane cylinder behind the seat.although it not clear in the picture,it a neat concept that I’d like to add on some day

Digger-that’s a very interesting variant 147 was there bigger plans to make that a factory option from IH or like you said 12 special case only tractors

Back