• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 25, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sblunier

displayname
Steve Blunier "Mr. Plow" (Central IL)
Ethan,

Yup, I have added dual hyd on a 149. Easy with 1450 parts and a little bit of minor fab work on the 149 pedestal.

As to original 149s.....they are only better with dual hyd! While you are at it, split the second circuit and add rear remotes too!

Go for it!

321468.jpg

Mr Plow...that name again is Mr Plow-any reason why I couldn’t swap over the steering pedestal from the double stick 1450 over to the 149 and avoid the “fab” work on the 149 pedestal????

Ok I answered my own question...pto handle versus electric pto on the 1450...although electric pto on a 149 would be cool if I could adapt the electric pto to the 149s K321

Digger great idea but I’d like to keep the original motor in it,I think I’ll have to do some fab work as Mr Plow suggests

Since it’s Off Topic Friday, I’ll direct readers to a couple Off Topic items I have for sale in the Classified section.

Back on topic, sorta. Grandson Nate’s first ride orn a Cub Cadet. He’s not quite 2 years old and like many of you, he can’t get enough seat time!

321485.jpg

I can’t wait to get started working the “71”149 over....I got ten minutes in tonight before I started sweating so bad I could see what I was doing....I hate this 90 degree 77 dew point crap

Paul-outstanding way to get the next generation hooked,that’s a memory he’ll never forget

I agree Charlie.....funny!!!!

You don't have to share the video with your friends, but.....it helps!

Great one, Digger! Wish the IPhone generation would quit making videos that look like they're peeking through a picket fence. Turning the phone sideways won't make perfect videos - but it helps........

"You don't have ta have a button on ya lift.....but it helps"!!!!!!

Back