• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 16, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a number 1,2,3,and 4 lawn carts. What is the correct paint color for each or is code 935 good for all.

Just in case all you Champion plug guys were wondering!
321393.jpg

I still have a few odd H-10c plugs hanging around, but since Charlie gifted me some in one of my orders, I really seemed to notice a difference. The Autolight plugs really make them run better, besides clean and properly adjusted points, clean fuel, etc. Not until I ran my 1200 and dad's 1450 side by side, otherwise I figured a plug was a plug if the gap was right and it wasn't broke. Push mowers get champion, I have quite a few of those in the drawer at the ready, after an auction lot I bought.

Ray -

I have an original sleeve hitch and it came new in red oxide primer, from the dealer. most I've seen are home-painted yellow, with white (brinly) sleeve assist.

Rod R,

If you are planning on using Case/IH Irongard to paint them, you will more than likely only be able to get the 935.

Earl - we found the same thing with the old Cushman scooter engines that used flywheel magneto ignition.. Lots of slow speed riding would carbon up most other brands, the Autolites lasted much longer, with better starting. No idea why..

I am still having troubles with my 1450 I got a new coil and it is running worse now should I put the old one back on?

Quinn G.
Have you checked the timing? And your positive on the points setting?
I had one that gave me fits one time and it turned out to be the carb had gunk in it and the fuel filter was toast.

Yes I have checked the timing the valve clearances clean the carb and new coil

Charrrrlieeeeee - do the Autolite plugs helps stop the Kohler K shaaaaakkkkkeessss?

Latest posts

Back