• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 24, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeremiah,

This is a PECO system that I use with a 44" deck. I have modified how it attaches so that it is directly hooked to the tractor. This keeps the pickup hose from pinching or coming off during turns. However you must be careful on turns due to the tractor being longer.

227924.jpg

227925.jpg

All finished now except it has the wrong deck. Oh well. Thanks to Marlin for resizing the photos.
Will this hanger on my 108 fit an older style 42" deck off a narrow frame? Is the width of the front hangers that same on both decks?
Thanks

T Matt:
Downloaded the re size program you suggested. Not compatable w/Windows 7. I am so far ahead of the curve it kills me.

Matt:
I like that resizer software also and it's currently being supported!

Looks like I may have to do some carb work on the 129, it keeps putting tanks of gas on the barn floor, most likely 'cause it sets too much these days. That's the original carb, I swapped with the carb off the new replacement engine, because the new carb had no HS adjustment. I may have replaced the needle and seat sometime since '85, can't remember it if I did. I DID do the throttle shaft repair (full kit), I think that's getting loose again. I did the neighbors last year, Kohler kit was $39.00 from our local auto parts. It made such a difference with his JD, he about fell over.

Gerry:

It's perfect. A good visual is great every now and then. I can even make out the part number on the instruction sheet. Thank you!

Mike - I can't take credit - Matt G. is the one that mentioned that program...
angel.gif

Keith: As was mentioned in the thread where I posted that picture, that kit was for another style, it wasn't far off got the 48" deck, though.

Mike B - Are you running Home
biggrin.gif
or Professional ?

Professional has an "XP Mode"

Will this hanger on my 108 fit an older style 42" deck off a narrow frame? Is the width of the front hangers that same on both decks?
Thanks

227948.jpg

Regarding my deck question. I guess I meant to say will the carriage on my 108 support the older center pulley deck without modifications to the deck?

Hello Everyone, New guy here from Illinois. I just picked up a 1961 "O" and the front grille brace is missing. Does anyone know or could measure what size the steel is the strap brace is made of ? I'll just make one.
Thanks, Bob

I got the front trailer hitch finished. I really like it. It takes all of the fun out of backing a trailer.

227952.jpg

227953.jpg

Is this what you wanted Marlin? It's not much of an "action" pic...I was just trying it out for the first time.

Christian, WELCOME!
WELCOME.gif
You posted in the correct location, for the Original anyway. Place an add in the classifieds for the replacement engine for your 582.

Mike B., good looking 108.
greenthumb.gif

Wayne, nice job.

Back