• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 09, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dphelps

displayname
David Phelps
Looking for a QL electric pto "Rotor and Armature" where the bearing race has not spun. Good bearing.

Trying to find a pan seat for a 100.
Also looking for a K241A (10hp) engine.
Have a model 71 with no engine if interested in a trade.
Located near Greensboro NC.

I am looking for a 3point hitch for narrow frame..
let me know if you have one.
Thanks
CW

Where can I find IH dealer sicker that can be made to use what ever dealer name you want? I thoug I saw them here once.

planetary gears and sun gear needed for 5418f walk behind professional

mark 978-930-3282
Thanks for any help

Tom H: email me a snail mail address & I'll send you a real "Sold and Serviced by:" (came from IH). Of course, it's printed with a dealer imprint/address but a Print Shop should be able to reproduce new ones with the dealer imprint you want...

If it isn't what you want...nothing lost but a stamp...

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Wanted:
Front casters, side discharge chute and pulley cover for a 46GT mower deck (Chicago, central Michigan or central Illinois area).
-thanks

poof.gif

I am looking for a carb to fit a 782 w/ a K17 series II motor. It currently has a Walbro (wgh431408) on it. Thanks for any help.

Looking for a hood for my Spirt of 76.
Is the regular Cadet 76 the same hood?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Thanks.

Just want to give everyone a heads up.

I ordered some parts from a place called "Upstate Outdoor Power Equipment". I'm not sure whats going on down there but they do not reply to emails or answer thier phones. Might be going out of business. Anyway save yourself the headache and order from our sponsers if they have it or can get it.

Kent, the 76 and SO76 use the same hood but different decals. Yeah, I know the decals are self explanatory. Sometimes I just like to state the obvious.
happy.gif
Should also be the same hood as on a model 80, model 81 and the model 111 as well. If you don't mind repainting a red hood white you could also use a hood from the 182, 282 or 382.

Bob P.
Other than NOT following the rules for the forum on posting comments such as yours, It might have been better if you would have given the REST of the STORY with your post on stating the fact that you have ONE back ordered part and the delay in their response to you was because they needed to know if you wanted a partial shipment sent or wait until the part came in to ship the order complete!

Then it might be a good idea to check your email for the reply that they sent to you less than 20 minutes ago!

Rick: Aren't we all??
I think I need (read "want") a pair of 23x6x12 ag tires for a 123 - rims and all. Any takers??
FWIW, these are to put a 38" pin on deck on (what else?) a 123! Without reversing rims, (possibly) the 8.50 ags ain't gonna do it.
smile.gif

hi, i am looking for a head light panel and all the parts the bezzals and everthing for my 149. if anyone has it please email me with pics and price. thank you.

Back