• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 09, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking for a drive shaft for a 1200. i'm adding a creeper need the shorter drive shaft.

Looking for a model 106 10hp dash tower in good codition. Please be willing to ship NJ if need be.

Thanks
Rich

Looking for a 12" Brinley plow for use behind my 982 with sleeve hitch. I would like to find one with a coulter if at all possible.

Digger,

I do apologize for breaking the forum rule about vendors. It was not intentional. At the time I posted there wasn't anymore to the story.

I had posted an explanation but then realized, to post that would really be breaking the rule again.

Looking for a dash tower for my 106, I really buggerd mine up. Doesnt have to be pretty just as long as it's solid and usable.

WANTED Dead or Alive!
Brinly/Or?? Gard-N-Cart to fit an Original.
Thanks

I have a need for the front ported section of a hydro pump for a Cub Cadet 129. I would like to buy just the front section and have it shipped. I can arrange I hope to have Frank C in Maine 04768 to forward the pump to me if seller does not like to Ship to Canada.Let me know your price and were you will ship.Thanks Don T

Email in profile !

Looking for a deck that will fit a model 2166 CCC...42" preferred

Latest posts

Back